Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be honest, do you hate on an ugly looking guy that is with a hot girl?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 231 View Post
    More like ,.. to impress people like you. Weren't you impressed or envious ?
    If not , why start this thread in the first place ? You've obviously been thinking about it all day. I bet you masturbated thinking about her right before posting this thread.
    You know you won an argument when someone brings up **** that don't make sense. Good day sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
      just responding to the thread title didnt read the post

I dont hate but we all do this where we chill and talk smack about another homie in good fun among each other lol you know its usually like "how the fuck this ugly motherfucker get that bitch, bet she handicap or someshit", you know know it usually with your tightest homie lol, I have a homie who some rivals threw gas on him and lite em on fire the other 3 homies that were with em died but this homie survived and he a lil burnt on his face nothing grotesque his hands are burned but still function the rest I dont know but he still be pulling bad ass females.

Play on Playa is all I can say, I cant hate.
      See that's understandable. When your friends poke fun at each other it's harmless but when strangers do it comes off as hateful and ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
        Then she is a kind woman who doesn't care about looks. She cares about the kind of person he is.
        Come on man what hot chick is going to be seen in public with some fat guy if that is not her family or close friend?

I'm not hating but when a couple looks like they should not be together then more than likely the chick is getting paid in some way

At least that's the way it is where I'm from

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          Exactly.

Although I almost always assume the girl has like 4 kids and dude got in with her because he stepped up to raise those motherfuckers
          lol yeah and these fools be lying to themselves like the childs (children) dad aint gonna show up and smash whenever he wants. The Baby dad Alaways has a free pass to that ass I dont care, just how life is.

Comment

Guys who are Too into themselves have a hard time getting women who is not throwing themselves at them. They end up with aggressive so so looking women.

Guys just need to set a standard and be ready for a little rejection. You don't get everyone but you need to stick to your standards.

Comment

he's probably cartel.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                he's probably cartel.

Lol, i wouldn't doubt it.. He's probably with the Gulf Cartel, they have the finest women.

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
                  Lol, i wouldn't doubt it.. He's probably with the Gulf Cartel, they have the finest women.
                  lol you god damn CDG nuthugger.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                    lol you god damn CDG nuthugger.

You just mad cuz they're TBE.

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
                      You just mad cuz they're TBE.
                      looool

warrrr chapito isidro!!!!!

he da future cash cow doe.

#youngchapo