Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does this mean 50 cent's promotional company is absolutely irrelevant?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this mean 50 cent's promotional company is absolutely irrelevant?

Who else does he have besides Gamboa?

Wasnt he trying to sign Zab Judah...heh..

Comment

Yeah pretty much lol

Comment

i think crawford is going to 140,, yuri is second best at 135 still

Comment

50cent single handedly just ruined Gamboa's career here, he made him take unnecessary punishment in there.

Fuck 50 the prick I hate when these punks try and stick their nose in the business where they belong, piss off back to making your childish thuggery of music.

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi87 View Post
            50cent single handedly just ruined Gamboa's career here, he made him take unnecessary punishment in there.

Fuck 50 the prick I hate when these punks try and stick their nose in the business where they belong, piss off back to making your childish thuggery of music.
            50 did his job for Gamboa, he just got a title shot for a guy who hasn't fought in a relevant fight. What punishment did he make him take. He put him in the ring with a guy they thought they could beat. Any unnecessary punishment taken is on Gamboa and his corner (which I don't think there was any, I think it was stopped at a good time)

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi87 View Post

Well he did just release an album...it wasn't good, but he released one.

Comment

Gamboa just need to fight more then once a year

Comment

I didn't see him in the ring after the loss. He should just pack it in and let Haymon sign Gamboa.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralZod View Post
                    Well he did just release an album...it wasn't good, but he released one.
                    Lol but its better than his promoting doe..

Comment

Working...
                    X