No announcement yet.

Time to be honest (or real) about Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [T][B][E] View Post
    What skills Bob Arum have in the ring then?
    when did skills come into play according to your logic its all about having the most money to become TBE not fighting the best

Comment

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
      when did skills come into play according to your logic its all about having the most money to become TBE not fighting the best
      Quote part that you got from my logic, and try to make sense of what your saying. I Didn't even mention TBE in that post you quoted lol?? You are trolling me. I wont reply.

here click the arrow:
      Originally posted by way2strong View Post
      Last edited by [T][B][E]; 04-24-2014, 01:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
        Anyone saying that the sport would have been better without him, is blinded by hate.

I mean, hate the guy, that's fine, but he's got people watching. I routinely hear things like "Boxing is dead, except for Mayweather and Pacquiao".
        Absolutely. One will be hard pressed to find someone else with his star and drawing power in the near future. When he's gone for good, folks will be making threads about the sport needing someone who can fight, is entertaining, AND has drawing power, "Cause the fighters nowadays are lame as heck and couldn't sell themselves out of a paper bag."

The majority of fighters today don't have the charisma or star power to keep fans watching what's going to be his next move or what he will do next.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Goodkat View Post
          Floyd fans can skip to the part in bold below

I was reading through the posts about him being
          Damn, another alt.

Comment

Floyd is only a detriment to the sport to Pac's fans. It bothers Pac's fans to no end that there is another fighter out there who is actually greater than Pac. That's why you get threads like this.

Comment

Working...
            X