No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Highlights from IV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao Highlights from IV

I saw this on another forum and thought you guys might like it. We've seen a lot of great Marquez GIFs, but we've been neglecting a few of these. It's a nice look of how well Manny was performing prior to the knockout, which in my opinion, was pretty exciting to see in itself after his last few performances.

Comment

Thanks for these.

We should never forget that it took two warriors to produce the great fight that it was.

Comment

Pac was beastin until Marquez's moosles warmed up, lol

Comment

I think Pac landed more actual combinations against Marquez in this fight than he did in any other fight. This was such a good fight.

Comment

Doesn't matter. Marquez put Pacquiao on his ass twice, and put him to sleep! We all know Marquez always fights cautious against Pacquiao and waits to counter, they've fought 4 times for god's sake! If you still don't get boxing, watch something else.

Comment

Originally posted by tHuGbOsS View Post
              Doesn't matter. Marquez put Pacquiao on his ass twice, and put him to sleep! We all know Marquez always fights cautious against Pacquiao and waits to counter, they've fought 4 times for god's sake! If you still don't get boxing, watch something else.
              And clearly that means that we should never talk about the fight unless we are saying, "LOLOL Pacroid got put to sleep!"

We should certainly never make threads talking about how good a fight it was!

Comment

That counter straight left from Pacquaio that he dropped Marquez with in this fight is such a good punch.

Always thought that was his most impressive punch.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  That counter straight left from Pacquaio that he dropped Marquez with in this fight is such a good punch.

Always thought that was his most impressive punch.
                  That's my favorite punch to talk about when people say Pacquiao has no skills. He makes a living off of countering jabs with that punch.

Comment

he was clearly winning the fight until that brutal ko in the 6th. pac has nothing left to prove, it's just ok to call it quits at this pt!

Comment

Working...
                    X