Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Arce Targets a Roman Martinez Title Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am i the only who thinks Arce has a chance against Rocky? I'm seriously not impressed with Rocky Martinez at all.

Comment

Wow over the years the punches have taken a toll on this guy. Hes trying to fight at 130? Lmao what a clown.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
        Am i the only who thinks Arce has a chance against Rocky? I'm seriously not impressed with Rocky Martinez at all.
        probably...

what he needs to do is fight rojas again, if he wins MAYBE fight Martinez, if that doesn't go through, give wv2 a rematch...

The wv2 fight was a hell of a fight, they both showed tremendous heart and i guess everyone was impressed with wv2's boxing ability after this. Arce is a great boxer.

Comment

Vazquez Jr. might not have been able to finish him, but Martinez def. will.

Comment

Surprised Arce is moving up since he seemed to be beginning to get bullied by Rojas before the bizarre hearing loss stoppage. Regardless, Arce seems to be flirting with a KO loss to me.

Comment

Lmao at these stupid ricans still riding rojas nuts. He knocked his ass down lost the second and yall making this look like rojas is this beast. When the btch ass had to foul arce. Where is this kid at probably riding the little fame he will ever get fcking dirty mother fcker. But rocky sucks but he will probably be to big for arce but fck it war arce

Comment

Rocky didnt impress last fight. Guerrero arce all the way!!

Comment

Originally posted by S@rgentKO View Post
                  LMAO at this Rojas was whopping his ass at 122 Rocky will simply destroy him!!KO like in 5 rounds or less.

Fight rojas you damn b*tch!!

slow down there potna. Roja fouled him he was whopping anything.

Comment

that belt belongs to Sinaloa.. Arce or Beltran Jr (again) will beat the heck out of Martinez and bring that belt back to where it belongs!!

Comment

lol

lol arce talks shyt but every1 seen wat rojas did to him. rojas, martinez even vazquez would whip him this time around. great fighter at his prime but is time to hang them up arce. since the vazque win he hasnt fought any1 live til rojas n he quit in 2 lmao. those r facts. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X