No announcement yet.

Andre Ward complaining about headbutts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Ward complaining about headbutts

I just found it hilarious when Andre Ward was complaining about headbutts in the fight camp episode...Now you know how it feels you dirty bastard

I chuckled at that too.

Comment

not gonna lie, that had me laughing too

Comment

Yes that tickled my feather

Comment

Is this when you mention the kettle and the pot?

Comment

Originally posted by elgu View Post
            I just found it hilarious when Andre Ward was complaining about headbutts in the fight camp episode...Now you know how it feels you dirty bastard
            wow... the hypocrisy of ward....

Comment

I remember a while back Froch was talking about Ward and said something like "Andre Ward kept using his boney head". I thought the boney head part was funny. He does have a weird shaped head.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
                I remember a while back Froch was talking about Ward and said something like "Andre Ward kept using his boney head". I thought the boney head part was funny. He does have a weird shaped head.
                Most heads (skulls) are made of bone.

Exception is for those who have metal plates--now banned by "Homeland Security" and to be sent to special camps, for the metalicly inferior.

Comment

Hahaha c'mon ... Ward complaining about headbutts ... I remember the fight with Kessler, and even though Ward won he destroyed Kessler face with several headbutts ... at least he now knows how that feels.

Comment

When was this?

How can I watch this?

Comment

Working...
                    X