Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

married men or dude in long term relationships (with women)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If she's on her mid 30's to 40 she'll wanna do it more than you can.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
      How often does your wife/girlfriend give up the pooty? Do you have to beg like I do?
      once every 3-4 weeks or so.....having sex with the same woman is like watching the same movie over and over....the more you watch it the more the novelty wears off and it becomes abit of a chore....

Comment

she`s got one and I have one. we`ve been together, off and on, for about...since 1998 or 1999 (don`t tell her I forgot) and I have known her since first grade. and yeah, she has had back and forth struggles between her and her God. but recently she`s been hell bent on following certain rules. i respect her for it but i got blue balls because of it. lol

please share.
        OK. I bolded all which is what's wrong. I had a woman I was dating about 8 years ago. We started dating in 03 and wrapped up the relationship in 06. We were off and on for the 1st two years before I went ahead and popped the question. Long story short, the relationship ended in 06, because I had finally had enough of the back and forth, and emotional rollercoaster which was our relationship. This woman had two children by two other men, neither were mine(Which did not deter me from helping to raise them as if they were mine). I on the other hand did not have any children.

Now one thing that you have that is a plus is that you've known this women for ya'll entire life(damn near). Thats a positive, cause I doubt theres a soul who knows her better than you do.

Now to what the older woman recently told me. The chick I described earlier tried that I dont think we should have sex till we married *****, after I proposed. That there especially if she's got kids already is a crock of *****, and a cop out to get you to do what she wants you to do. She's using her snatch to puppet you, and believe me she wants **** just as much as you want the snatch, dont fall for that ***** there bruh.

She's got a kid, so it's very safe to assume that she's no stranger to the wang at all, or in the least bit. The lady I spoke with also said that once a woman changes up her sexual habits, there's a problem that you may not know of on the horizon. Women also like to use self-rightousness(Involving God, in the equation with sex), to mask certain things. The lady I spoke to put it in a very interesting way. She said............."God didn't stop her from ****in to get that baby, why's he gonna stop her from ****in now?"

Your **** is just as valuable as her snatch. Dont ever let her convice you of otherwise. Ya'll both are sittin on eachothers goldmine, once she thinks her's is more precious than yours, then you got a serious problem homie.

Comment

damn is right! I can understand where she's coming from but we've been together off and on for many years. it's only the last year or so that she's wanted to take a serious look at Christianity. as hard as it is (excuse the pun) i am just trying to be supportive.
          If your girl is "finding religion" i'd take a good look at how that might change her and your relationship before you start contemplating marriage.

Comment

Originally posted by bigamzz View Post
            having sex with the same woman is like watching the same movie over and over....the more you watch it the more the novelty wears off and it becomes abit of a chore....

Call of Duty.

Comment

I get it pretty much whenever, never been denied in any relationship that I can recall. I can make do with a few shags a week though at times, others daily.

I particularly like the (with women) in the thread title.

Basically a no gays allowed sign.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
                I get it pretty much whenever, never been denied in any relationship that I can recall. I can make do with a few shags a week though at times, others daily.

I read that but I just noticed it right now.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post

sad that I have to say it on a forum of mostly heterosexual (apparently) who just so happen to have a bunch among them who talk like gay dudes. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    OK. I bolded all which is what's wrong. I had a woman I was dating about 8 years ago. We started dating in 03 and wrapped up the relationship in 06. We were off and on for the 1st two years before I went ahead and popped the question. Long story short, the relationship ended in 06, because I had finally had enough of the back and forth, and emotional rollercoaster which was our relationship. This woman had two children by two other men, neither were mine(Which did not deter me from helping to raise them as if they were mine). I on the other hand did not have any children.

Now one thing that you have that is a plus is that you've known this women for ya'll entire life(damn near). Thats a positive, cause I doubt theres a soul who knows her better than you do.

Now to what the older woman recently told me. The chick I described earlier tried that I dont think we should have sex till we married *****, after I proposed. That there especially if she's got kids already is a crock of *****, and a cop out to get you to do what she wants you to do. She's using her snatch to puppet you, and believe me she wants **** just as much as you want the snatch, dont fall for that ***** there bruh.

She's got a kid, so it's very safe to assume that she's no stranger to the wang at all, or in the least bit. The lady I spoke with also said that once a woman changes up her sexual habits, there's a problem that you may not know of on the horizon. Women also like to use self-rightousness(Involving God, in the equation with sex), to mask certain things. The lady I spoke to put it in a very interesting way. She said............."God didn't stop her from ****in to get that baby, why's he gonna stop her from ****in now?"

Your **** is just as valuable as her snatch. Dont ever let her convice you of otherwise. Ya'll both are sittin on eachothers goldmine, once she thinks her's is more precious than yours, then you got a serious problem homie.
                    damn! i will have to respond to this when she is not sitting beside me.

Comment

As women get older, there are more serious issues at hand to worry about then getting sex from the guy she knows will most likely always be around.

Make sure she knows sex after marriage or after 3 years+ together is still part of the deal.

Comment

Working...
                      X