Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do we have a african/american lounge on boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we have a african/american lounge on boxingscene?

As i look at the sections on BS i did not see one. We have the Pinoy, Aussie , Hispanic lounges etc... We even have a HIP HOP lounge. I ask the mods to please create a one. Over my time here i have noticed that we have brothers from all over the world. I think it would be cool to have a spot where we can discuss our issues. So to the brothers out there lets link up and ask for our section. Maybe someone can come up with a better name for the lounge...

Stop crying.

There is no German Lounge or Russian Lounge for my peoples.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasjudah View Post
      As i look at the sections on BS i did not see one. We have the Pinoy, Aussie , Hispanic lounges etc... We even have a HIP HOP lounge. I ask the mods to please create a one. Over my time here i have noticed that we have brothers from all over the world. I think it would be cool to have a spot where we can discuss our issues. So to the brothers out there lets link up and ask for our section. Maybe someone can come up with a better name for the lounge...
      I may be mistaken, but isn't it understood that the boxingscene lounge, while with international participation, is primarily dominated by african-american culture, with this being an american site? You guys are fortunate, this lounge is way bigger and more active than the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Zizou2 View Post
        Stop crying.

There is no German Lounge or Russian Lounge for my peoples.
        Lol i am not falling for your misguided hate, why don't you ask for one that's all i am doing...........

Comment

Originally posted by Akinapepemo View Post
          I may be mistaken, but isn't it understood that the boxingscene lounge, while with international participation, is primarily dominated by african-american culture, with this being an american site? You guys are fortunate, this lounge is way bigger and more active than the rest.
          Understood by who? What do you mean by the words in bold? So we should be fortunate for what?

Comment

Use the HIP HOP lounge, thats close enough

Comment

Understood by who? What do you mean by the words in bold? So we should be fortunate for what?
              he means black people from yank land

Comment

take this **** to the comments and suggestions bit and im sure bpp will give you what you want

Comment

Originally posted by Fightfan82 View Post
                  Use the HIP HOP lounge, thats close enough
                  Reported for racism.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                    take this **** to the comments and suggestions bit and im sure bpp will give you what you want
                    I will do that i posted here to gather interests from other brothers who like to have a lounge that's all...

Comment

Working...
                    X