Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On A Scale Of 1-10, How Excited Are You About...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3.. The cookie cutter Algieri, Vargas, Rios level opponents sucks.

It would be 8+ if he started fighting some of the top guys like Garcia(both), Thurman, Crawford..

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
      3.. The cookie cutter Algieri, Vargas, Rios level opponents sucks.

It would be 8+ if he started fighting some of the top guys like Garcia(both), Thurman, Crawford..

if it was Broner or Paulie, i woulda been stoked

Comment

This is easily the best card of the year

Comment

A 10....

Every time Manny fights, I get butterflies. He is one of the most exciting fighters, EVER. I am on 10 right now and it's just Wednesday!!!

And for all of you Fanboys and haters out there. Just remember, he tried to secure fights with Broner and Garcia prior to Vargas. He tried to fight Crawford before the 3rd Bradley fight. Crawford's team declined!!! Do not forget this.

In conclusion, if you are not a Manny fan, don't watch. We do not care. If you are not satisfied with who he is fighting, go call Floyd and tell him to unretired. Why? Because he is the one who still owes us A Level fights. Not Manny. Manny has given us all he had to, in order to prove his greatness. Floyd STILL hasn't.

Comment

About 3, but I'll watch it anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              This is easily the best card of the year

sucks about Jamal Charles...i heard Trent Richardson is available

Comment

Boxing as a whole has had me in that 1-4 rating I don't care about this one I don't care about the Ward Vs. Kovalev one and a lot of it boils down to how bad the UFC has made boxing look the structure of boxing needs a vast overhaul.

How can you even be excited for just one fight you know?
                That's not right a PPV should consist of solid top draw fights competitive from the first fight all the way until the last fight and if you don't want to put your prospect in against anyone good then get some guys who style gel well together or atleast instruct your fighters to put on a show because nobody is paying to watch paint dry they want action not a boring snooze-fest and to be expected to pay $59.99 for it..

Comment

Very excited. I think this fight will be a war and ends up in a KO. Who gonna lay flat on the floor? I dunno...
                  Plus the undercard fights (Donaire-Magdaleno, Oscar Valdez, etc.) are decent enough.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    sucks about Jamal Charles...i heard Trent Richardson is available
                    Red K coming up

Comment

Working...
                    X