No announcement yet.

Post-Brexit Racism

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
    Hey cuck, you do realize that we have an entire 2+ years to negotiate trade deals before leaving the EU and that the EU is the only people that we're allowed trade deals with whilst being in the EU? That is the reason 44% are exported to the EU, we'll simply replace the EU deals with larger and more successful countries.
    You're now back tracking majorly on what you've previously said. Replace is not quite the right word either. We're an island of 70m (could well be 60m if we lose NI and Scotland) needing a 500 man trade team to get deals with many of the same countries the EU trade deals around the world covered. There's no guarantee we have anything beyond a 'reasonable shot' at getting better deals. We're asking countries give an island population of 60m better deals than Europe with 500m. They don't want to risk raising tensions with and undermining deals with 500m people, to please 60m.

The EU's share of the worlds GDP is shrinking every year. It was 30.9% when we joined and now its only 16%. We've got 80% of the world to trade with and plenty are already offering to trade with us less than a week after the referendum.

Here's a list of countries that have already contacted us to negotiate trade deals. Not only will we easily fill that 44%, but we'll import far cheaper goods.

New Zealand
    Ghana
    Mexico
    Iceland
    United States (22% of worlds GDP)
    India
    Australia
    South Korea
    Canada
    OK cool stat fair enough. Still not describing the landscape correctly though. Your language suggests our new deals will be additional, on top of what we had before. They largely aren't. We have to lay new deals where we've ripped the previous competitve enough ones..away.

So as you see, you should just stop talking about things that you have no knowledge about, at least do your research once in a while so you don't look like a complete prat. I'm laughing at you all of sudden pretending to be a right winger after I started pointing out the facts about Labour's deficit, and I laughed even harder at your suggestion to avoid creating a better country because the markets might temporarily go down, such a Cuck its unbelievable. What are you going to say when everyone buys sterling after we announce trade deal after trade deal, you're going to look even more of a fool than you already do, if that's even possible.

and by the way, only losers with no money or knowledge of investing are scared of market crashes.
    I'm not a right winger per say either, never said that. Said I vote on policies. I'm quite aware of Labour's deficit and became fairly anti labour for awhile as it happens. Oh and I'm fine for money thanks for asking. Wrong guess again you simplistic prejudice know it all. But none of this is the point. The points were in previous posts where I'm afraid like it or not I have corrected you on a number of very broad sweeping foolish comments. I'm not wasting any more time on you. This was your best post of the lot though in fairness. Doesn't say much but hey ho. You thick prick.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
      cuck
      i saw the thumbnail for this video and immediately surmised that the lefty remain will be some cucked out white guy with hipster glasses.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
        i saw the thumbnail for this video and immediately surmised that the lefty remain will be some cucked out white guy with hipster glasses.

Someone should tell that dork that ginger men can't pull off the hipster look, they all look like Chris Evans. Notice how his job title was "musician/comedian and other things" so basically he's an unemployed artsy bum that lives off his wealthy family.

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
          You're now back tracking majorly on what you've previously said. Replace is not quite the right word either. We're an island of 70m (could well be 60m if we lose NI and Scotland) needing a 500 man trade team to get deals with many of the same countries the EU trade deals around the world covered. There's no guarantee we have anything beyond a 'reasonable shot' at getting better deals. We're asking countries give an island population of 60m better deals than Europe with 500m. They don't want to risk raising tensions with and undermining deals with 500m people, to please 60m.

OK cool stat fair enough. Still not describing the landscape correctly though. Your language suggests our new deals will be additional, on top of what we had before. They largely aren't. We have to lay new deals where we've ripped the previous competitve enough ones..away.

I'm not a right winger per say either, never said that. Said I vote on policies. I'm quite aware of Labour's deficit and became fairly anti labour for awhile as it happens. Oh and I'm fine for money thanks for asking. Wrong guess again you simplistic prejudice know it all. But none of this is the point. The points were in previous posts where I'm afraid like it or not I have corrected you on a number of very broad sweeping foolish comments. I'm not wasting any more time on you. This was your best post of the lot though in fairness. Doesn't say much but hey ho. You thick prick.
          I'm too relaxed to read any of that

Comment

donald tusk is an EU bureaucrat from Poland, he's not talking about donald trump.

there's nothing in that video to suggest that they're ignorant on the topic, that video proves nothing. but they're white and proud of their country so that automatically means they're ignorant racists to you, i know the angle you play.

i only asked about ancient Egyptians to gauge your own ignorance.

so were they? yes or no? stop dodging.
            Go here and ask the question:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ul...ubb=forum;f=15

They have plenty of researchers, Egyptologists and geneticists to answer your question. Make sure you have all your evidence though.

Comment

Originally posted by Welsh Jon View Post
              Once again read what I said. She is not an immigrant. She is from Manchester. I was making a joke about how **** Manchester is.
              But that comment the person said to you was not about sending her back to a place in the UK, so why did you think that person was referring to Manchester, England? Be honest man. You were referring to Jamaica with that poverty reference. Admit it! It's not like we can punish you for it.

Comment

lol that was terrible mismatch, ref should have stopped it sooner

The Brexit guy could have been talking about anything and got the crowd pumped up. "Yo, listen, we need to all wear yellow sneakers on Sunday's" hell yeah man, he's ****ing right we do!
                Last edited by ИATAS; 07-01-2016, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  But that comment the person said to you was not about sending her back to a place in the UK, so why did you think that person was referring to Manchester, England? Be honest man. You were referring to Jamaica with that poverty reference. Admit it! It's not like we can punish you for it.
                  The racist moron thought she was an immigrant because of the colour of her skin. I was making light of that by saying if she was to be send back where she came from it would only be as far as Manchester.

When people talk about sending immigrants home the defence of "you can't send them back to that hellhole" is often heard. I was playing around with that plus the fact that Manchester is not the most pleasent city in the UK to live in.

If my point was that it's not fair to send immigrants back to where they are from then I would say that. But that's not what I am arguing here. What I am saying is that immigrants and 2nd generation immigrants that have integrated into British society shouldn't have to put up with racist abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Welsh Jon View Post
                    The racist moron thought she was an immigrant because of the colour of her skin. I was making light of that by saying if she was to be send back where she came from it would only be as far as Manchester.

When people talk about sending immigrants home the defence of "you can't send them back to that hellhole" is often heard. I was playing around with that plus the fact that Manchester is not the most pleasent city in the UK to live in.

If my point was that it's not fair to send immigrants back to where they are from then I would say that. But that's not what I am arguing here. What I am saying is that immigrants and 2nd generation immigrants that have integrated into British society shouldn't have to put up with racist abuse.
                    Got it....

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post

WAR Booker T!

Comment

Working...
                      X