Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dominic Wade (GGG's Opponent) is advised by Al Haymon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
    Haymon has played very well to ensure that even if he doesn't have all or even many of the elite fighters in the sport, he does have the guys they need to fight. Smart.

Off at a tangent, if my goal was to become bigger than my competitor (HBO) and cut their market share, I'd be seriously thinking about pulling Wade at the last minute to leave GGG without a dance partner. But then I'm just an unscrupulous ol' bastard.
    Yea but pulling a move like that where you pull him out at the last minute to screw the other guy over just screws you in the end. Because pulling your guy out for whatever reason it is will make the sanctioning bodies pull his ranking away and therefore lose out on fights period. Wades a nobody so pulling him out would only screw him over in the end.

Comment

Haymon has played very well to ensure that even if he doesn't have all or even many of the elite fighters in the sport, he does have the guys they need to fight. Smart.

Off at a tangent, if my goal was to become bigger than my competitor (HBO) and cut their market share, I'd be seriously thinking about pulling Wade at the last minute to leave GGG without a dance partner. But then I'm just an unscrupulous ol' bastard.
      He'll yea that would be really cool and that's what Leoffler gets for being a conniving ****

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
        Dominic gone spark his ass
        why, is he gay?

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
          why, is he gay?
          GGG's gonna wish he was gay after Wade puts hands on him,DC Style yeah boi

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
            GGG's gonna wish he was gay after Wade puts hands on him,DC Style yeah boi
            meh.........

Comment

So.... If Wade is with Haymon how come GGG's team didnt reach out to Lara? Going by his coach's logic he'll probably say Wade is more known.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                So.... If Wade is with Haymon how come GGG's team didnt reach out to Lara? Going by his coach's logic he'll probably say Wade is more known.
                SMH, Johnson was the mandatory and he claimed he hurt his shoulder and pulled out of the fight. The IBF went to the next highest ranked guy and that was Wade.

Lara isn't a mandatory, he isn't even ranked by any organization at MW because he isn't a MW. I'm guessing why that's a main reason why they didn't reach out to Lara

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                  Yea but pulling a move like that where you pull him out at the last minute to screw the other guy over just screws you in the end. Because pulling your guy out for whatever reason it is will make the sanctioning bodies pull his ranking away and therefore lose out on fights period. Wades a nobody so pulling him out would only screw him over in the end.
                  Call it an injury perhaps?

You really think Wade's a big enough fish that Al (or any other promoter - they're all crooked ****s in my book) wouldn't throw him under the bus to hurt his business rivals?

Comment

Call it an injury perhaps?

You really think Wade's a big enough fish that Al (or any other promoter - they're all crooked ****s in my book) wouldn't throw him under the bus to hurt his business rivals?
                    Wade looks to be problematic in getting his career going, 18 fights in 8 years, and skill-wise he hasn't shown much improvement. They'll be happy to get him this payday.

Comment

Working...
                    X