No announcement yet.

When it is all said and done Donaire will smash the Cuban Rigo and his fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    Rigo can bang way more than the dwarves NoRigo has been fighting...
    we know but i dont think he can bang better than darchinyan or montiel p4p

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
      Pacific has been KO'd before and is reckless in attack. Donaire can be, but is most certainly not as offensive and hasn't been KO'd. The I can't remember when he was dropped, admittedly I only saw him since the Armenia (forgot name)

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      ^It's sick how some Pac fans jumped off the bandwagon once he lost.

Comment

t
        Originally posted by 10,000 Days View Post
        ^It's sick how some Pac fans jumped off the bandwagon once he lost.
        Firstly Wtf has this got to do with pac? Secondly so what if pac lost, I am still a fan. It was a great fight to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          Rigo can bang way more than the dwarves NoRigo has been fighting...
          DONAIRE can bang more than any of the 11 Rigo fought, and it seems Rigo will be eating left hooks. Oh oh

Comment

Pacific has been KO'd before and is reckless in attack. Donaire can be, but is most certainly not as offensive and hasn't been KO'd. The I can't remember when he was dropped, admittedly I only saw him since the Armenia (forgot name)

not only has he not been ko'ed..he hasn't even been knocked down before.

Comment

Not gonna lie, I read Rigo was knocked down, but haven't seen that fight. I only saw him recently since that black American and have watched the clips. I think that was a title fight he got dropped in.

Comment

I would pick Donaire by KO but I would pick Donaire over any 122 pounder. Rigo is a dangerous body puncher and a threat to any fighter his weight.

Comment

i have to say, ive noticed a bunch of nationalistic posters come out when it comes to rigo/lara/gamboa. it's weird because they would point fingers at everyone else for being nationalistic at first, guess things have changed. no one calls out cubans for doing it.

Comment

I have never seen such a rise in Cuban fans. Usually they are nice guys, but now they are desperate. Almost like Rican's when Cotto was fighting Pac.

When Donaire signs that paper, I gurantee any Cuban a bet with all my points to theres(Same amount). I will also give up my signature for 1 month for whoever takes the bet.

Donaire will beat Rigo an most likely by KO but UD a possibilty. I highly suspect that Rigo kept that helmet on for a reason.

Rigo is a product of hype for a good fighter. He isn't great yet, because he has faced some below par opposition. It's easy to look great VS guys who are not that good.

I am not saying Donaire has faced everyone good, but much more than Rigo.
                    I'm not Cuban, but I'll bet you all my points that Rigo does win one way or another.

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
                      i have to say, ive noticed a bunch of nationalistic posters come out when it comes to rigo/lara/gamboa. it's weird because they would point fingers at everyone else for being nationalistic at first, guess things have changed. no one calls out cubans for doing it.
                      No one wants to fight any of the Cubans u mentioned that's where the problem lies.

Comment

Working...
                      X