No announcement yet.

Wanna Approach This Chick At The Gym

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    seriously, - you're a grown man. i understand the apprehension but we ALL feel fear. What is the absolute WORST that could happen?

\she could say no, right? then what? you will feel crappy for a couple of hours...

Then it's on to the next one.

in this point in your life it's a numbers game. don't put all of your hopes on this one chick because if she says no you will spiral into a depression again. if she says no there will be more. trust me. we have all been through this at some point in our lives and what you really have to overcome is the fear. BUt it's really not that bad once you just bite the bullet and approach.
    Friend of mine a real player used to say ''If you ain't getting rejected atleast twice on a good night out, you ain't trying hard enough''

Comment

"I was just thinkin bout you".

Comment

Originally posted by Golden View Post
        "I was just thinkin bout you".

that's what larry whispers when he wakes his cellmate by pinning him to his bunk with is bodyweight

Comment

I suggest you talk to her and if the vibe is good talk to her some more, then ask her for her number. The worst thing that could happen is she turns you down, but guess what you won't be first and you won't be last. It's better to get turned down by a great looking chick than by an average one. So instead of looking at it as a lose-lose situation because well I am not so attractive and she's too young and too many guys are after her. You can look at it as a win-win situation meaning hey I know I am not the most muscular and most handsome guy out there, I know I am a little older but I still got the confidence to talk to her and at the end that's what matters.

What to say to her I have no idea, it has to be within a context of smth but you might wanna wait for Skills, he knows what he's talking about.

Comment

The Lounge has spoken! We brothers have your back, we won't let you give this up, she is your woman, she is meant to be dating our brother, and you got to try my man! Try hard, but be natural.

We are here to help you, like the time we helped leek win 200 dollars worth of art stuff! 2 people, him and someone else were mass spamming votes, we were in the lead but it was close, up to 500 each maybe, then they gave up and we got 1 K. He won that ****! You will win this girl, don't ever doubt yourself like a pussay.

Comment

Originally posted by AndNewChampion View Post
              The Lounge has spoken! We brothers have your back, we won't let you give this up, she is your woman, she is meant to be dating our brother, and you got to try my man! Try hard, but be natural.

We are here to help you, like the time we helped leek win 200 dollars worth of art stuff! 2 people, him and someone else were mass spamming votes, we were in the lead but it was close, up to 500 each maybe, then they gave up and we got 1 K. He won that ****! You will win this girl, don't ever doubt yourself like a pussay.
              Inspirational post son.

This girl, if she has chaps fawning over her all the time, sounds like she could be 'negged'. Play it aloof, see if she starts to express an interest. Always make eye contact if yer speaking to her though

Comment

Ok guys so here is how it went down. Came thru the door with a mean muggin face. Had my headphones set and blastin Let's Go by trick daddy. Logged in and she said "hi" and i jus nodded like "pfffft whatever" head straight to the locker room put my gloves on and went out. Picked up 15lbs of dumbells and i did some dumbell curls where she could really see me. I can see she can see me cus there aint no other way to look. Busted some 20reps on that 15 pounder then dropped it off like it aint nothing. I even made the dumbells go "dubbbbbbb" when it hit the floor. Looked to the right, looked to the left then i looked at her and raised my eye brows twice then turned around. I guess that had left an impression cuz when i was about to go she said "have a good day"
                Last edited by Bobby No Sex; 06-27-2012, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
                  Ok guys so here is how it went down. Came thru the door with a mean muggin face. Had my headphones set and blastin Let's Go by trick daddy. Logged in and she said "hi" and i jus nodded like "pfffft whatever" head straight to the locker room put my gloves on and went out. Picked up 15lbs of dumbells and i did some dumbell curls where she could really see me. I can see she can see me cus there aint no other way to look. Busted some 20reps on that 15 pounder then dropped it off like it aint nothing. I even made the dumbells go "dubbbbbbb" when it hit the floor. Looked to the right, looked to the left then i looked at her and raised my eye brows twice then turned around. I guess that had left an impression cuz when i was about to go she said "have a good day"
                  you're a ****.

Comment

grunting on some 15lb dumb-bells was your solution?

wow.

you're like dodger stadium in winter time: NO GAME!

Comment

Have you given any thought to printing out your pathetic sex threads and showing them to her? I'm sure that'd win her over.

Comment

Working...
                      X