No announcement yet.

Pacquiao-Marquez IV on May 5, 2012???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao-Marquez IV on May 5, 2012???

With Floyd being sentenced to 90 days starting January 6th (most likely will be 65 days, which means he'd get out March 9th), May 5th seems to be a pipe dream now for his return. I have no doubt that Bob Arum will push through with either Marquez or Cotto for Pac's next fight. If it's Marquez, I bet it will happen on Cinco De Mayo, and if it's Cotto, I would guess June 9, 2012, a rumored date as well.

Do you think this will happen?

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
      With Floyd being sentenced to 90 days starting January 6th (most likely will be 65 days, which means he'd get out March 9th), May 5th seems to be a pipe dream now for his return. I have no doubt that Bob Arum will push through with either Marquez or Cotto for Pac's next fight. If it's Marquez, I bet it will happen on Cinco De Mayo, and if it's Cotto, I would guess June 9, 2012, a rumored date as well.

Do you think this will happen?
      come on s0n, floyd went on a 2yr vacation came back and beat marquez, this aint nothing to a G like floyd. why are his fans having 2nd thought??? right after the pac vs marquez 3 yall was huffing and puffing about how pac can fight in feb LOL so this aint a thang to floyd, he can still fight in may.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        An asian and a black dude headlining a card on Cinco de Mayo. I doubt it.

Comment

Guzman-Pacquiao in June

Comment

I doubt it because even if Floyd doesn't fight on that date Golden Boy could still claim it for one of their cards. Still though the Marquez fight will be made for Manny, most likely just on a later date.

Comment

I would like to see Floyd still fight May 5th. He can still work out while hes locked up, and have a lot of time to clear his mind and focus on his upcoming task. When he gets out, beat the brakes of Pac and it can be even more celebrated considering the drama surrounding training. He would be playing Pacs little game, the one they usually do about poor training and distractions.

Imagine the 24/7...

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
                An asian and a black dude headlining a card on Cinco de Mayo. I doubt it.
                it wont be on may 5th. Sometime after.

Comment

I would love to see Cotto get another crack at Pacquiao. I would hate to see him get twisted up and then run for the final 6rds again though. Smh.

Comment

cotto can beat pacquiao

cotto is even better than he was before

still give pac the edge

who wants to watch steroid head JMM play footsie again (still lose and still claim he won)

LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X