No announcement yet.

Muslim girl, 19, 'stoned to death after taking part in beauty contest'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fordhamboxing View Post
    Look at some of the countries higher and lower than the U.S. then consider that as of April 1, 2010 we had 3240 people on death row. I'm normally not a big anti-death penalty guy...but wow that just made me reconsider
    America as the only western country got the death penalty and you executions are higher than that of Somalia Iraq and Saudi Arabia. You know there's fundamental flaws when that's the case.

Feel free to join the discussion

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=484019
    Last edited by Grand Champ; 06-03-2011, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
      America as the only western country got the death penalty and you executions are higher than that of Somalia Iraq and Saudi Arabia. You know there's fundamental flaws when that's the case.

Feel free to join the discussion

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=484019
      I'm pro death penalty and here is the reason why.

I agree that the death penalty is something that is seen by a lot of European countries as barbaric and when you put America in the category with those other countries, I can see where it looks bad but....

I believe if a person is found guilty without a shadow of a doubt, their life should be taken from them. Simply because they have taken away that persons life to love, have children, get married and simply enjoy life as every human being should.

It's the single worst thing you can do to another human being because of that fact.

Keeping some sick child killer, mass murderer in prison for the rest of their life, is useless. Kill them, rid society of their existence and move on.

Comment

wazaa would do some ***** like this...

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          I'm pro death penalty and here is the reason why.

I agree that the death penalty is something that is seen by a lot of European countries as barbaric and when you put America in the category with those other countries, I can see where it looks bad but....

I believe if a person is found guilty without a shadow of a doubt, their life should be taken from them. Simply because they have taken away that persons life to love, have children, get married and simply enjoy life as every human being should.

It's the single worst thing you can do to another human being because of that fact.

Keeping some sick child killer, mass murderer in prison for the rest of their life, is useless. Kill them, rid society of their existence and move on.
          This is the black and white way of thinking that've gotten your country to the point where you top all crime statistics.
          Instead of fixing the problem, and ask yourself why people do the things they do you simply kill them off to avoid that headache. Not even Russia have the death penalty in affect anymore.

As I said in my previous post, just the fact that America execute more people than they do in medieval third world countries like Somalia and Iraq speaks volumes, and it has to be because there's fundamental flaws with society as a whole. Start with fixing that.
          Last edited by Grand Champ; 06-03-2011, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Man I just dislike Islam. Radical muslims are garbage, but Jesus will return for justice thats for sure and count on that.

Comment

The Prophet Reese Bobby states "If you ain't first, you're last"

Comment

Another great example of why religion should be abolished. What a waste.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                  This is the black and white way of thinking that've gotten your country to the point where you top all crime statistics. Instead of fixing the problem on why people do the things they do you simply kill them off to avoid that headache. Not even Russia have the death penalty in affect anymore.

As I said in my previous post, just the fact that America execute more people then they do in close to medieval third world countries like Somalia and Iraq speaks volumes, and it has to be because there's fundamental flaws with society as a whole. Start to fix that.
                  Actually that is a black and white accusation of why you think there is so much crime in America. The truth is, there are literally millions of other factors. One of them being the prison system and I agree with you on this, we don't do enough rehabilitating and just lock people up.

I just feel the way that I do about the death penalty only in extreme cases. I'm not saying line people up and kill them all, I'm saying in extreme cases, where there is no shadow of a doubt of their guilt, execute them.

I don't see a good reason to keep them alive on the tax payers dollar. Guns, drugs and locking people to become better criminals are more influential reasons for the crime here in America, not the death penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                    Actually that is a black and white accusation of why you think there is so much crime in America. The truth is, there are literally millions of other factors. One of them being the prison system and I agree with you on this, we don't do enough rehabilitating and just lock people up.

I just feel the way that I do about the death penalty only in extreme cases. I'm not saying line people up and kill them all, I'm saying in extreme cases, where there is no shadow of a doubt of their guilt, execute them.

I don't see a good reason to keep them alive on the tax payers dollar. Guns, drugs and locking people to become better criminals are more influential reasons for the crime here in America, not the death penalty.
                    Well the death penalty costs just as much if not more I believe due to the endless appeals process, the cost of housing the inmate during that time, and then the actual killing. As for the bolded part, that's supposed to be the standard for imprisonment not death. Still, I get what you're saying I think, if I'm right you mean extreme cases where, for example, somebody opens fire on a big group of people and kills a bunch, am I right?

Comment

Originally posted by fordhamboxing View Post
                      Well the death penalty costs just as much if not more I believe due to the endless appeals process, the cost of housing the inmate during that time, and then the actual killing. As for the bolded part, that's supposed to be the standard for imprisonment not death. Still, I get what you're saying I think, if I'm right you mean extreme cases where, for example, somebody opens fire on a big group of people and kills a bunch, am I right?
                      Well the cost depends on the trial and the evidence. You cannot avoid that because we believe in the due process, so some trials may take more time.

If there is a case like the one you made up or for example a mass murderer who admits their crime, or some child killer who is mentally disturbed and is found guilty without a shadow of a doubt, I believe they should die.

Simply because there is no reason to keep them alive and keep paying for them to get 3 hots and a cot.

Comment

Working...
                      X