Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Arum offered D Garcia 3 mill for a Crawford fight in March..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
    3 Mill for a PPV for someone who been making well over a mill a fight for going on 7 years is lowballing a fighter.
    Would you have called it a lowball if it wasn't for PPV?

Comment

Whys he chasing people coming off a loss? Has he ever actually made a formal offer to spence?

Comment

"Yesterday I was lying; today I'm telling the truth," -Robert Arum
        How Things Work At Top Rank:

But here is the thing, the issue might not be Bob Arum himself at Top Rank, it might be the people who works under him at Top Rank based on what The Garcia's are saying as far as poor Communication and maybe Bob not being told everything and is being manipulated himself again According to the Garcia's and them talking about their experience while with Top Rank.

Arum is preparing to announce a disappointing match up for Crawford and his plan is to 100% Blame PBC Because Of It. I been watching boxing way too long to not notice the pattern with Bob and how he does things. He goes from "Pacquiao Is Too Much For Crawford" to "Pacquiao Didn't Want To Fight Crawford". Now granted he is 90 so the memory is probably hit or miss at this point.

As For Danny Garcia vs Crawford, I think Danny will fight ANYBODY like he did Matthysse, Thurman and Porter when people said he wouldn't BUT the money has to be right
        Last edited by sicko; 11-28-2018, 03:03 PM.

Comment

If they wanted to make the fight why tf would they approach Angel Garcia smh. We don’t even know if it’s true
          Lest see what Angel says

Comment

If they didn't contact pbc to make the fight then they really didn't want to make the fight happen.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              How Things Work At Top Rank:

But here is the thing, the issue might not be Bob Arum himself at Top Rank, it might be the people who works under him at Top Rank based on what The Garcia's are saying as far as poor Communication and maybe Bob not being told everything and is being manipulated himself again According to the Garcia's and them talking about their experience while with Top Rank.

Arum is preparing to announce a disappointing match up for Crawford and his plan is to 100% Blame PBC Because Of It. I been watching boxing way too long to not notice the pattern with Bob and how he does things. He goes from "Pacquiao Is Too Much For Crawford" to "Pacquiao Didn't Want To Fight Crawford". Now granted he is 90 so the memory is probably hit or miss at this point.

As For Danny Garcia vs Crawford, I think Danny will fight ANYBODY like he did Matthysse, Thurman and Porter when people said he wouldn't BUT the money has to be right
              They've already announced the disappointing fight vs Collazzo lol

Comment

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
                Would you have called it a lowball if it wasn't for PPV?
                No, that would probably be a career high. His usual is around 1.25 to 2 mill is his peak I think vs Thurman.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                  3 Mill for a PPV for someone who been making well over a mill a fight for going on 7 years is lowballing a fighter.
                  People weren't getting 3 million a fight fighting Mayweather and Pac I dont think but you think Garcia should get 4-5 million for a Crawford fight? No way homie

Comment

Originally posted by BIG GUNZ View Post
                    I have a feeling it was more on Garcia’s end for not wanting to take the risk after losing his last 2 out of 3 fights. Garcia always goes the low risk/high reward route unless he’s backed into a corner & has no choice but to take a tough fight. He’ll never willingly take a tough fight because he wants to but only because he has to.
                    perfectly said cuz it's so true. Crawford vs Danny Garcia needs to happen btw.

Comment

Garcia once turned down $4M to fight Pac, so I'm not surprised.

Comment

Working...
                      X