Collapse
No announcement yet.

All the PBC fighters are picking Broner to beat Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s a shame they’ll give Floyd the winner in a shameful PPV heist rather than putting the spotlight on Spence/Porter/Garcia.

Comment

Just imagine if Glovkin joins PBC.

Comment

Don't care if Broner can take a punch, he doesn't hit back, falls apart under pressure.

Comment

Wishful thinking. If Broner wins it will be an easy in house fight to make.

Everybody knows that Broner doesn't do well with fighters with high activity levels. He is going to get beat down and his punch activity is going to be low

Comment

People say AB is 'still young and not reached his peak?'

I disagree, his physical condition out of camp is literally horrible - he bloats on fast food, drinks, smokes and essentially parties like a true Thug.

You just cannot expect to perform at a peak physical level with this lifestyle choice.

Manny may be 10 years older and battle worn - but he lives like a true pro, as does Floyd.

Comment

Hahahaha I sense a robbery. Better knock him out pac.

Comment

Broner SHOULD win.

But he won't

Comment

Manny may be old but he’s still a threat. Those fellas at PBC know this. They love easy fights & easy money. Old man Manny wouldn’t be a walk on a beach for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    its a 50 50 fight but Broner is young I just looked at the dude aint even 30 yet wtf?

He also has an iron chin, and is very strong, Maidana said Broner was the hardest puncher and the physically strongest fighter he ever fought

If you watch the fights broner had with Mike Garcia, Vargas an Porter Broner ate all their best punches for breakfast and didn't even wobble.

Porter and Mikey Garcia hit way harder than Pacquiao yet they couldn't hurt Broner, how is Pac going to hurt Broner at 40 and past it?

I think it would be a great bet and these PBC guys know something we dont. Haymon wants to build up Broner, what better way to have Broner win against a big name and a legend, Pacquiao and Floyd are still the two biggest names in boxing

and Broner vs Floyd would be a big fight.
                    yeah, but chino aint never really fought anyone big though. chino's claim to fame was his run at 140. he aint really done shiiet at 147 but beat broner who isnt really a 147 fighter anyways at that time.

pac's been in with bigger and heavier punchers. yes, i know age plays into this and manny is a lot older but i think this will be similar to pac vs lucas in terms of size/power. i dont think broner will be able to hurt pac just like in the lucas fight where pac didnt pay no mind to lucas power.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      its a 50 50 fight but Broner is young I just looked at the dude aint even 30 yet wtf?

He also has an iron chin, and is very strong, Maidana said Broner was the hardest puncher and the physically strongest fighter he ever fought

If you watch the fights broner had with Mike Garcia, Vargas an Porter Broner ate all their best punches for breakfast and didn't even wobble.

Porter and Mikey Garcia hit way harder than Pacquiao yet they couldn't hurt Broner, how is Pac going to hurt Broner at 40 and past it?

I think it would be a great bet and these PBC guys know something we dont. Haymon wants to build up Broner, what better way to have Broner win against a big name and a legend, Pacquiao and Floyd are still the two biggest names in boxing

and Broner vs Floyd would be a big fight.

he will hurt broner with shots he doesnt expect and he will hurt broner by breaking him down with punches. pac is never known as a one punch type fighter that will put you down. he always hurt his opponents by throwing a lot and from punches that they dont expect.

look at lucas, yes he was on the decline, but did you ever expect him to go down from those shots from pac?? i know i didnt expect that but its because it was those weird angle punches.

Comment

Working...
                      X