Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wheres the rest of the WBSS taking place?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheres the rest of the WBSS taking place?

Wheres the rest of WBSS taking place? the bantamweights?

did they set the semi finals and finals locations and dates yet? or are they still waiting to announce them?

I'm talking the final match between Naoya Inoue and who ever his opponent will be? I actually wanna see this Japanese stud fight real bad hopefully its in the USA?

I think they wait and see who it is first and then choose a suitable location. Not always as logical as you think though eg smiths groves ending up in Saudi Arabia!

Comment

Don't think anything has been announced officially yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
        I think they wait and see who it is first and then choose a suitable location. Not always as logical as you think though eg smiths groves ending up in Saudi Arabia!
        it looks that way, looks like they waiting to see who wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
          They keep their options open, like with first season. If someone comes with a money, We can see them taking their show to Zair or any other place...

One thing I heard though - from Inoue's promoter's quote - is that Inoue vs Rodriguez is most likely to take place in U.S.
          If Burnett beats Donaire - I really don't see Burnett vs Tete taking place in any other place but Belfast. That's where Burnett is from and Tete was calling him out for a while, having two of his last fights before WBSS in that city.
          awesome bro. I hope Inoue vs Rodriguez is in LA cause I wanna go! No dates set yet right?

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
            No exact date, but I believe semi-finals will be between February and March!
            Cheers, I enjoyed watching Golden Johnson fight by the way - cool to see people remembering forgotten warrior
            green karma bro. damn feb march is too far lol. I was hoping they were going to do a surprise New Years fight or something lol. But Ill definitely go see Inoue fight if its in LA or Vegas. Not sure Id go to east coast unless it was like in Miami the rest of the country is still too cold in those months.

Comment

BUMP any updates yet?

Comment

Inoue vs IBF champ Rodriguez

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                  Inoue vs IBF champ Rodriguez
                  yeah bro we all know who's fighting but I wanna know where so I can get tickets.

others said it will be in USA around feb or march.

Comment

Anyone know when and where the Semi Finals will be? I wanna see this Japanese dude wreck ish up!

Comment

Working...
                    X