Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford proves why hes #1 P4P

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crawford didn't look that great to me. He easily beat Benavitez but so what? Benavitez looked like a very average boxer with a weird crablike style. He can't fight much and he is not elite or anywhere close to elite. Crawford is on my pound for pound best list but no where near number 1. If he was the best fighter in the world he would have KOed Benavitez in a few rounds. Spence would have KOed Benavidez quickly and I think Spence would KO Crawford so I have Spence ahead of Crawford PFP. You say Crawford had this incredible performance that makes him the clear number 1. I say he performed poorly for a so called top pound for pound fighter and is probably overrated by many right now. Crawford has had some great wins and accomplishments but I don't think this was one of them.

Comment

Spence would of KO'd Benavidez in 4 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
        But he was 27-0 coming into the fight, he was also the bigger and stronger man plus his career isn’t over what if he goes on to win a world title? A bit premature to act like he’s just some cherry pick when his only loss is Crawford.
        You can't expect a fighter to get credit for not only fighting an opponent with 2 tuneups against unknowns in 2 years but also when the opponent was shot in his knee. TC took care of him like we all thought he would. But don't act like this is a good win for him because it literally proved nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
          Thank God we won't find 13 people who agree with you. Most people have Crawford as number 1 already.
          Then count me as one of those 13 for certain because I think Canelo, GGG, Loma and Spence are all a bit better than Crawford is right now as a welterweight off this fight. Crawford is 31 which is about the age when many boxers start to go down hill. I have seen Crawford look much better in the past but PFP is about right now not the past. I think Spence would have only needed 4 rounds or less to KO Benavitez.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Crawford didn't look that great to me. He easily beat Benavitez but so what? Benavitez looked like a very average boxer with a weird crablike style. He can't fight much and he is not elite or anywhere close to elite. Crawford is on my pound for pound best list but no where near number 1. If he was the best fighter in the world he would have KOed Benavitez in a few rounds. Spence would have KOed Benavidez quickly and I think Spence would KO Crawford so I have Spence ahead of Crawford PFP. You say Crawford had this incredible performance that makes him the clear number 1. I say he performed poorly for a so called top pound for pound fighter and is probably overrated by many right now. Crawford has had some great wins and accomplishments but I don't think this was one of them.
            agreed i think spence would have took him out of there early like he did ocampos. to be honest algieri is probably a higher level than benavidez and spence demolished him too. thats what you are meant to do with this level of opposition

Comment

Alvarado beats Crawfish 118-110.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
                Thank God we won't find 13 people who agree with you. Most people have Crawford as number 1 already.
                Most people?

Comment

This site is so whiny and insecure when it comes to Terrence Crawford. You accuse him of ducking everyone, never give him credit when he fights the people you said he'd duck, and try desperately to claim he's overrated no matter how fights actually go.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Jesus, better fighters than Crawford have had less than stellar performances against worse fighters than Benavidez. This is exactly what I just said about people on this site trying desperately to denigrate Crawford no matter how hypocritical it comes across. This is such ridiculous ****ing logic.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      Jesus, better fighters than Crawford have had less than stellar performances against worse fighters than Benavidez. This is exactly what I just said about people on this site trying desperately to denigrate Crawford no matter how hypocritical it comes across. This is such ridiculous ****ing logic.
                      it don't get much worse then fighting a guy with one leg

Comment

Working...
                      X