Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's Your Next Opponent Pick For Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Your Next Opponent Pick For Canelo?

For me a brutal one would be vs Lemiuex

A good fight will be with Saunders

another one will be with Charlo but might be boring cuz you know blacks are just defense.

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
    For me a brutal one would be vs Lemiuex

A good fight will be with Saunders

another one will be with Charlo but might be boring cuz you know blacks are just defense.
    Have you actually watched Jermall Charlo fight? Saunders is the worst stylistically to watch lol. I'm guessing you dksab.

Comment

Will probably be something lame like Lemieux, who is fking horrible.
      Hope to see him against Charlo soon.
      Saunders would be a natural next fight.

Comment

Take down your sig plz it's offensive to some of our gay members on NSB like DARKSEID, THEFRESHBRAWLER and BLASTER1.

Comment

This guy hasn't seen enough jermall charlo. Billy joe is the worst match up for canelo.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
              Take down your sig plz it's offensive to some of our gay members on NSB like DARKSEID, THEFRESHBRAWLER and BLASTER1.
              I know more about smashing pussy than you know about trolling lol

You can take that to the bank, my statement will stand against anything you throw at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                Have you actually watched Jermall Charlo fight? Saunders is the worst stylistically to watch lol. I'm guessing you dksab.
                are you Horus?

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
                  This guy hasn't seen enough jermall charlo. Billy joe is the worst match up for canelo.
                  whatever about Charlo. of course i know him. won't bring up his name if i dont. we can say he fights but he fights chumps. he will be on back pedal once he fights canelo.

Comment

GGG III still an unfinished business imo. Two close fights with a debatable victory. Business wise it is still the biggest. I hope they just both rest and get it on in May. Or canelo can have some fun and KO lemieux

Comment

Working...
                    X