Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arrested teen says his teacher called the police on him for wearing a bandana to...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    They did. They saw it fit to notify the police. His refusal to comply with the rules is disorderly. The officer even have him the opportunity to correct the action and avoid legal prosecution. The offender took it upon himself to refuse
    So call the cops on every kid that doesn't comply with rules? No more sending kids to the principal office if a kid acts up in class call 911

And the disorderly conduct was his interaction with the police cops use it all the time and 99.9% of the time it's dropped

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      So call the cops on every kid that doesn't comply with rules? No more sending kids to the principal office if a kid acts up in class call 911

And the disorderly conduct was his interaction with the police cops use it all the time and 99.9% of the time it's dropped
      We don't know all of the facts surrounding the case. Neither the police nor the school are at liberty to discuss the matter, so we really only get the defendants side. We don't know how unruly and defiant the offender became. What we do know, is that the offender violated school code, refused to acknowledge and accept the authority of the teacher, invited the police, refused to acknowledge and accept the authority of the officer, and was subsequently charged for his actions.

All of this could have been avoided had the offender complied at any point in time

Comment

smh just another snowflake lookingto be a professional victim.

Victimhood is literally a new profession cause all the attention you get. Nobody will investigate nor confirm what you say to any real level of scrutiny.

Then u set up a gofundme .. In this case he could say Juan and Jorge be good boys who are suffering from gang violence in Guatemala and they need your help to come to America

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post

There's more that what this little noble immigrant is saying..

The second he said "well de white boyz be getting away wiff it n sheet" I knew exactly what the deal was.

30 bucks there'll be a gofundme set up to bring Jorge and Juan to America cause they be gud boyz

Comment

He beez a gud boy n sheet

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Misdemeanor Disorderly Conduct: Unless the charge involves a deadly weapon or dangerous instrument, disorderly conduct is a class 1 misdemeanor. A class 1 misdemeanor carries up to 6 months jail, $3600 in fines and surcharges, and up to 3 years probation

https://tobinlawoffice.com/disorderl...a-ars-13-2904/

...seriously, you're arguing the fine amount???
              No Im arguing the classification.

What conduct does Arizona’s disorderly conduct statute prohibit?

ARS 13-2904 outlaws the following types of conduct:

Engage in fight, violence, or (seriously) disruptive behavior.
              Make unreasonable noise.
              Use abusive or offensive language or gestures in a manner that’s likely to provoke an immediate physical retaliation.
              Make protracted commotion, utterance or display with the intent to prevent transaction of the business of a lawful, meeting, gather or procession.
              Refuse to obey a lawful order to disperse issued to maintain public safety in dangerous proximity to a fire, a hazard or any other emergency.
              Recklessly handle, display, or discharge a deadly weapon or dangerous instrument.
              Last edited by TonyGe; 08-17-2018, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                Generally if you get punished for doing something others get away with it's because they weren't caught. The bandanna wearing is not something that goes under the radar. The school had to be aware of it. It was a mismanaged situation by the school administration. Like I said before the parents should have been called in. Frankly the other kids should have been told to remove their bandannas also.
                Hey when I was young I got into numerous fights in the schoolysrd. The cops weren't called. I had to go to the principal's office and get the strap on my hands. This is ridiculous.
                id much rather have one of the teachers rip the bandana off him and wipe there arse with it but u cant do that in this society so they had no option but to call the police. as i said kids are too entitled, he probably pissed off that teacher at some point in the past and they are getting their own back. thats life, especially part of being a teen.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
                  id much rather have one of the teachers rip the bandana off him and wipe there arse with it but u cant do that in this society so they had no option but to call the police. as i said kids are too entitled, he probably pissed off that teacher at some point in the past and they are getting their own back. thats life, especially part of being a teen.
                  Here's the part your missing I think at least. If it's a rule it has to be applied to everyone.

Comment

No Im arguing the classification.

What conduct does Arizona’s disorderly conduct statute prohibit?

ARS 13-2904 outlaws the following types of conduct:

Engage in fight, violence, or (seriously) disruptive behavior.
                    Make unreasonable noise.
                    Use abusive or offensive language or gestures in a manner that’s likely to provoke an immediate physical retaliation.
                    Make protracted commotion, utterance or display with the intent to prevent transaction of the business of a lawful, meeting, gather or procession.
                    Refuse to obey a lawful order to disperse issued to maintain public safety in dangerous proximity to a fire, a hazard or any other emergency.
                    Recklessly handle, display, or discharge a deadly weapon or dangerous instrument.
                    I think the part in bold covers his actions. He was asked more than once by authorities to comply. He refused and was charged accordingly
                    Last edited by GGG Gloveking; 08-17-2018, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Here's the part your missing I think at least. If it's a rule it has to be applied to everyone.
                      yeah but my point is in school that doesnt appply a lot of the time. everyone in this forum must have had times where they got told off for talking but someone else in the class was allowed to, or times they felt victimised. life isnt fair but you have to listen to authority. and i doubt this guy was some angel

Comment

Working...
                      X