Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: At This Stage, I Believe Wilder Does NOT Want Joshua Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This author is another brit fanboy, incredibly biased journalism

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      Quote from Shelly Finkel from June 11th,“We have agreed to the terms that Eddie [Hearn, Joshua's promoter] has put out to us for a fight in the UK,” Finkel told ESPN.

“Deontay has accepted his terms to fight in the UK. Deontay sent an email to Joshua [on Sunday] night and I sent one [on Monday] to Barry Hearn and Eddie telling them that we officially accept the offer to fight under the terms they gave us and to send us the contract.”

What the hell changed??? Just sign the damn contract.
      Simple to the point

Comment

Quote from Shelly Finkel from June 11th,“We have agreed to the terms that Eddie [Hearn, Joshua's promoter] has put out to us for a fight in the UK,” Finkel told ESPN.

“Deontay has accepted his terms to fight in the UK. Deontay sent an email to Joshua [on Sunday] night and I sent one [on Monday] to Barry Hearn and Eddie telling them that we officially accept the offer to fight under the terms they gave us and to send us the contract.”

Deontay lost his pen.

Comment

Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
          Eddie, you’re not doing yourself any favors by keeping that trap blabbing. There’s no telling what changed he tried to sneak in this “contract”. Even the diehard Joshua fans are getting sick of Hearn & he’s actually hurting his potential for his “American” invasion. He better be careful because I get the sense that AJ is getting sick of Hearn’s lies.
          And for the record, I don’t believe that AJ turned down the $50 million; I believe Big & Little Hearn turned it down for him. No man in his right mind turns down $50 million! Who cares if you lose, it’s $50 million which is more than most fighters will earn in their entire career
          Wilder has a contract to sign that has everything he agreed on, Wilder just needs to sign and done.

Comment

In Wilder's mind he is sticking hearns head on AJ'S body.. if they ever fight.. AJ will be decapitated live! No mercy! How much bs can hearn pull out of his prison wallet? **** b*tchmade J! He's probably ducking cause he's on steroids!

Comment

If boxing is anything like the music business it takes a week for the lawyers to go through it.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                Wilder has a contract to sign that has everything he agreed on, Wilder just needs to sign and done.
                Wilder in a recent interview stated that Hearn offered him a flat $12.5 million to fight AJ. That is an insulting offer considering the magnitude of this fight. What any honest thinking person would conclude is that Hearn does not want this fight. Why? Because Wilder is the most dangerous heavyweight in the world and the most likely to take Joshua's belts away from him. Granted, Deontay is not as slick a boxer as AJ but he is a far more dangerous due to his power and temperament.

Comment

Originally posted by cali37 View Post
                  This author is another brit fanboy, incredibly biased journalism
                  It's not complicated enough to be bias, it's real simple.
                  Wilder has the contract and he'll sign or he wont.

Comment

Would love for Wilder's team to send a new 51 million $ offer to Hearn.

Comment

At this point, no one believes a word you say Eddie!

Comment

Working...
                      X