No announcement yet.

Jermall: Oscar never called me about Canelo. GGG don't wanna fight me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jermall: Oscar never called me about Canelo. GGG don't wanna fight me

Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 05-31-2018, 11:26 PM.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    He is just on a roll! I want this dude to get his shot already.

Comment

Wow! He’s getting ducked by both! But I blame Triple gee for blatantly and publicly ducking Charlo and ggg fanbase don’t care cause they’ll do anything to keep this hype going!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
        Wow! He’s getting ducked by both! But I blame Triple gee for blatantly and publicly ducking Charlo and ggg fanbase don’t care cause they’ll do anything to keep this hype going!!!
        So he comes out and says that Oscar didn’t call him for either ggg or canelo yet your logic is to blame only one fighter? Lmfao wow that’s hilarious

Comment

Correction Abel Sanchez don’t want to fight him, GGG is game for anyone but he cant fight all at once.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            **** Dela dildo, fish nets and all his gay ****... agenda... I’d crush him, but we would never have fought, I’m not a fat dude, I’m not a small dude, 6 2, 205 lbs.. **** Oscar...

I love the Charlo brothers.. not a big GGG or Canelo fan.... big Andre Ward, both Charlo brothers, I’m a big fan! Don’t like Danny Garcia, hate Amir the queer khan, love wilder, love the fine azz photos of wimmin you regularly post... its scary... so much beautiful azz etc etc... I’m getting too ****ing old to pull those fine wimmin, but I do appreciate the things you posting..

Homie telling it like it is.... deladildo is a kok scking lying piece of shiet...

Let the best man win, I’ll bet a few piles of cash that both GGG and Canelo circle jerk and avoid Houston’s best, the man, “Charlo”
            Peace...
            Last edited by Zaroku; 06-01-2018, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Why would they be chasing you considering you've beaten no-one. Quit acting like you're some big name cause u beat Centeno and heiland. And don't **** your pants again if you run into Jacobs again, looked like youd seen a ghost lol

Comment

Charlo brothers gonna find themselves in the same spot ggg was in 5 years ago, margarito and Paul Williams before that. Good enough to be recognized as one of the best fighters, but too dangerous to land big name fights

Both brothers are legit top 5 guys in their divisions, but they bring too much risk and not enough money

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
                  Why would they be chasing you considering you've beaten no-one. Quit acting like you're some big name cause u beat Centeno and heiland. And don't **** your pants again if you run into Jacobs again, looked like youd seen a ghost lol
                  Wow lol.......

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
                    Tapia beat Heiland. And Heiland had working legs then.

Comment

Working...
                    X