Collapse
No announcement yet.

Richard Schaefer DESTROYS Eddie Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schaefer seems jealous since he's basically irrelevant in the game and Hearn is one of the main players.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      But what sports? They won't get NBA NFL MLB MLS or even premier league , Bundesliga or La liga

Most of the rights are already bought in the USA I think only F1 and serie A don't have a tv rights in the US
      Fair point. My experience is in Canada where they have NFL and (I'm pretty sure) La Liga.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        But what sports? They won't get NBA NFL MLB MLS or even premier league , Bundesliga or La liga

Most of the rights are already bought in the USA I think only F1 and serie A don't have a tv rights in the US
        We'll have to see.

Looks like they'll be run by the former coke head that ran ESPN, so they're probably looking to expand a lot, but they'll probably have with some non-big 4 sports...

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/08/s...n-perform.html

Originally posted by New York Times
        The release announcing Skipper’s appointment said that he would oversee all of Perform’s operations and strategy, but both his statement and that of Simon Denyer, the founder and chief executive of Perform, implied that Skipper would be focusing on DAZN.
        Last edited by Mitchell Kane; 05-22-2018, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X