Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dillian Whyte Absolutely Destroys Lucas Browne And Stops Him In Round 6

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was reading people saying before this fight that Whye had no power. I was like "Whhhhhhat the hell are you talking about?" So, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      Whyte may need to fight a eliminator and if he wins that he gets Wilder, which favors Wilder because he will get a larger chunk of the purse

Wilder needs to focus on the Jousha Parker winner
      If Wilder is not fighting Joshua next, he should fight Whyte.

Who else do you want Wilder to face?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        If Wilder is not fighting Joshua next, he should fight Whyte.

Who else do you want Wilder to face?
        He will probably fight Breazeale.. easier fight for Wilder even though Breazeale has got better with each fight.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
          He will probably fight Breazeale.. easier fight for Wilder even though Breazeale has got better with each fight.
          **** Breazeale. I thought Joshua beating him would put an end to him.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            Hell has frozen over, I agree with Drama Show fully. Joshua-Wilder NEXT. Anyone that suggests anything differently isn't an actual fan of the sport.
            You're claiming to be a boxing fan? lol

You're a nationalistic idiot who doesnt understand the more fights with top 10 guys before the Joshua vs Wilder the better the fight is AND the more competitive fights we get. You really have nothing going on in your life that it revolves around this fight and wating for 2019 will result in a nervous breakdown ?

Put this loser on suicide watch because when Wilder takes that defeat , no skills may end it all because he will have no purpose anymore ! lol
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 03-25-2018, 06:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X