No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua Destroys Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
    Like I said all Wilder has is the big right. So all AJ has to do is work on eliminating his right and he can box his ears off. Go watch the fight.. Wilder's hands were low and his chin were in the said for the majority of the fight.. AJ will connect with uppercuts at will. After seeing Wilder in this fight I beleive AJ stops him within 5. Ortiz almost beat him.. Wilder had to hug him to survive.. Do you think he could hold AJ like that? AJ is a big tank that's just as tall as Wilder.. Wilder won't be able to hold AJ to survive.
    I am not saying whether or not he can hold off AJ. What I am saying is that Ortiz hindered Wilder from using his left jab for 7 rounds. Those are the facts. Against AJ, it will righty to righty which will be easier for Wilder.

Also, AJ is not as crafty as Ortiz, and AJ does not move around well. Ortiz was constantly pivoting thus giving Wilder problems. Is it possible for AJ to get Wilder out if he hurts him like in the 7th? Absolutely.

All I am saying is that Ortiz is the more difficult fighter for Wilder than AJ. This is also why Ortiz was avoided - his court craft and the threat of his left hand.

Comment

Wilder was having trouble establishing an attack was on the verge of getting stopped and was bailed out by his power. So I'm not betting on either but hope Wilder looked vulnerable enough that Joshua agrees to make the fight.

Comment

Nah AJ style is right into Wilder’s hands. I swear he stops AJ within 6 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          AJ will look the better boxer, but his chin won't hold up. Wilder eats shots for 3 rounds and finishes him in the 4th with the first clean right he lands.
          They said that in the Klitschko fight,

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
            Like I said all Wilder has is the big right. So all AJ has to do is work on eliminating his right and he can box his ears off. Go watch the fight.. Wilder's hands were low and his chin were in the said for the majority of the fight.. AJ will connect with uppercuts at will. After seeing Wilder in this fight I beleive AJ stops him within 5.
            Ortiz knew about that right and even in the first round tasted a glance from it and was extra careful to avoid it...Ortiz even found a way to counter it and got his first knock down that way... Yet he was done before the championship rounds....and you think Aj will have the boxing ability to avoid Wilder's right?

Its ironick because your analysis is correct but its like saying, all anyone has to do in Baltimore is stop the crime and it will be a nice city... Yeah......

I doubt AJ will fight Wilder given a chance. I know he will want to and imagine his team saying something like when Robinson's team was asked to fight Charlie Burley, "come in Moe who else you got." Parker better watch it because AJ is gonna want to make that happen!

Comment

Originally posted by sotgoda View Post
              I am not saying whether or not he can hold off AJ. What I am saying is that Ortiz hindered Wilder from using his left jab for 7 rounds. Those are the facts. Against AJ, it will righty to righty which will be easier for Wilder.

Also, AJ is not as crafty as Ortiz, and AJ does not move around well. Ortiz was constantly pivoting thus giving Wilder problems. Is it possible for AJ to get Wilder out if he hurts him like in the 7th? Absolutely.

All I am saying is that Ortiz is the more difficult fighter for Wilder than AJ. This is also why Ortiz was avoided - his court craft and the threat of his left hand.
              Well said, great post... Green sent.

Comment

Joshua is younger, better at cutting off the ring, and hits harder than Ortiz. I have it 60/40 favoring Joshua. Wilder has good stamina but he hasn't fought anyone like AJ who will impose his will. I just don't think he will be able to keep Joshua off of him

Comment

no one mentions that he rabbit punched Ortiz 3 times when he got him.

Wilder has power but is awful.

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
                    Fury schools both of these bums
                    Totally agree with you. Once he gets his beach body back and goes on a few tune ups he dances around all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by sotgoda View Post

Well this is why the fight needs to happen.. Both fighters have people that believe they will win.. But the height difference in this fight was big and Wilder was actually using his jab in the first part of the fight. That punch Ortiz landed was short and nothing special but it messed Wilder up big time.. AJ hits way harder than Ortiz Wilder's chin is too open.. I predict AJ by uppercut.

Comment

Working...
                      X