Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jessie Vargas Eyes Danny Garcia, Keith Thurman, Ali Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jessie Vargas Eyes Danny Garcia, Keith Thurman, Ali Rematch

The last time boxing fans have seen Jessie Vargas in a boxing ring was when he dropped a unanimous decision to Manny Pacquiao in November of last year. That was over 13 months ago, maybe too long for a prizefighter, especially if he is in the prime of his career. Vargas did use the time to sign with a new promoter, mentally recharge, and reassess his career. One constant is Vargas believes he is still an elite fighter and wants to prove it again to his detractors.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He will lose to all 3

Comment

He is going to be the new PBC Robert Guerrero.

Comment

Why do they say that about the C level fighters " I can't overlook him because he's tough and ALWAYS COMES TO FIGHT" what other purpose does a boxer have in the ring other than coming to fight!!??? ��

Comment

Good luck getting those fights dawg.
          Part-time Boxing Champions (PBC).

Comment

Originally posted by Shane1091 View Post
            He will lose to all 3
            Naw, he'd whoop Ali's ass again and would be a live dog against Danny. He'd get smoked by Thurman though.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              Naw, he'd whoop Ali's ass again and would be a live dog against Danny. He'd get smoked by Thurman though.
              If he can get Thurman coming off that layoff and surgery, I think that fight's very interesting.

Comment

Vargas vs Garcia is a great fight. I think Vargas has the tools to beat him. If he actually does it then Thurman-Vargas makes perfect sense.

Ali gets iced again.

Comment

Vargas is as underrated as they come.

Comment

Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
                    He is going to be the new PBC Robert Guerrero.
                    Lmao spot on. I feel bad for guerrero. But vargas got more in his arsenal than rg though

Comment

Working...
                    X