Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Isn't Impressed With What He Has Done This Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Isn't Impressed With What He Has Done This Year

NEW YORK A lot of fighters say they're their own worst critics. Vasyl Lomachenko means it. The WBO super featherweight champion dismissed talk about being named "Fighter of the Year" following his technical-knockout victory over Guillermo Rigondeaux on Saturday night in The Theater at Madison Square Garden. Promoter Bob Arum, ESPN announcers and others raved about Lomachenko's performance against the defensive-minded Rigondeaux, but Lomachenko wasn't overly impressed with what he had accomplished.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Seems like Mikey's staying at 140 and Linares wants it so he should pursue that fight.

Comment

I like Lomachenko, he tells it like it is and should be!

His fans are becoming annoying and on the path of the ggg fanatics fan club!

Even he says his year was unimpressive, Badou Jack or Rungvasi should get fighter of the year!

I heard Mikey is staying at 140 now that Crawford has moved up which I don't understand why!

There's no names at 140, Linares, Verdejo, Easter, Beltran and Loma are a bigger name than Progaris, Postol, Indongo and Terry Flanagan...well maybe not Postol but that's it!

Comment

He’s had a very good year in the sense that his mystique and legend continued to grow, detractors can say his opponents came from down south as far as weight is concerned but has anyone had a better calendar year than him?? I don’t think so therefore he should be fighter of the year.

Comment

where's that ugly little twerp jerkoff gervonta he's big for 130 or are floyd junior and al hymie "protecting" him

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
            where's that ugly little twerp jerkoff gervonta he's big for 130 or are floyd junior and al hymie "protecting" him
            Who was Lomachenko fighting @ 23 years old?

Comment

He's got the right mentality.

Comment

I'm liking what he's saying here. He's being real. I hope he gets the fight that he wants.

Comment

“So what?,” Lomachenko said. “Not three big wins. It’s not big for me because [he’s] not my weight, [he’s] not my size. It’s not a big win for me. Maybe it’s a big win for people who love boxing, but not for me.” -No Mas Chenko

Spoken like a true champion, he keeps it 100. I'm glad to see he is not manipulated by the media....He reminds me a those fighters you see in animation cartoons where the fighter is looking for the toughest challenge & enjoys the tough fights. Good for you loma.

Comment

Start off 2018 with Linares.

Comment

Working...
                    X