Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could a “Prime” 27 Yr Old Lil’G BEAT a 2017 ALVAREZ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now make Canelo 35 years old and GGG 27. Canelo would tire in 4 rounds and take a massive beating. Or make them both 32.
    Last edited by richardt; 10-16-2017, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      Now make Canelo 35 years old and GGG 27. Canelo would tire in 4 rounds and take a massive beating.
      we have no idea what Canelo will look like at 35..GGG is clearly better at 35 then he was at 27

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Fuck man... How have you not killed yourself yet?
        Patience my friend. The happy ending is coming soon. Hopefully..

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
          we have no idea what Canelo will look like at 35..GGG is clearly better at 35 then he was at 27
          I'd bet one of my nuts that Canelo's stamina would be far worse. To me GGG was clearly best at 32 and his body looks middle-age at 35. The muscle and skin tone arent there anymore.
          Last edited by richardt; 10-16-2017, 10:00 PM.

Comment

at 27 he was fighting nobodies, he was nowhere ready for the Canelo of today
            The Canelo of today wasn't ready for a 35 year old Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              I'd bet one of my nuts that Canelo's stamina would be far worse. To me GGG was clearly best at 32 and his body looks middle-age at 35. The muscle and skin tone arent there anymore.
              Yes his body looked better at 32, but his comp also got much better
              Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              The Canelo of today wasn't ready for a 35 year old Golovkin.
              He looked more then ready to me, i think he overrated GGG in there and cheated himself to be honest

Comment

GGG 3 years ago would have stopped him 100 %, hes done now. Would probably lose to charlo if they fought next.

Comment

Yes his body looked better at 32, but his comp also got much better.
                  Yeah, thats what I've been saying. Two things factor in and comp is clearly part of it.

Comment

The party is just getting started! What age would Lil’G have ever beaten Ward at any fantasy weight!

Or another one! Cause everybody swore on Pirog... how would a “prime” GGG have done against a 2017 Jacobs?!

“If we were not expected to do it why would we?” -Abel on advanced drug testing, before he IBF or WBC straps! What could GGG have been on back in the day like his boys Povetkin or Klitschko, before Meldonium was banned...

I mean if Holyfield got caught suspect, it’s not hard to believe that the Bîtchko’s were on stuff

Comment

Fighters develop at different points in their careers. GGG at 27 would lose to the Canelo of now, by a mile. I think his peak was 30 to 33, when he was crashing all those cans. There's a reason GBP and Canelo avoided him at that time.

In their fight, I was rooting for Canelo, just a little, and thought the decision could go either way.

The rematch will be better.

Comment

Working...
                      X