This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How are they doing in the league?

PSG are just stupid right now.. i heard they touched Bayern up bad.. but when u have Cavani... Mpappe.. Neymar and the likes of di Maria on the bench is it that much of a shock?

They can tear anyone apart.. like i said i think they may have just brought the CL this year

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      Carlo Ancelotti sacked Bayern panicked last year they started slowly but still won Bundesliga comfortably and were better side over to legs v Real Madrid
      The performances have been ****e in the league. Watched them last weekend, lucky to not get beat. Neuer getting injured hasn't helped, the backup keeper is awful.

Comment

• Here come the injuries to derail our start, lovely. ****ing car crash man.

...........................Ederson

...............Danilo....Stones....Otamendi

Walker................Gundogan.................Del ph

..................KDB...............D.Silva

................................Bernardo

........................Jesus

New speculative guess for tomorrow.

Comment

• Bayern are rather lackluster this season.

They aren't bad, still would probably win the league but they are very unimpressive. Loss to Hoffenheim on top of that.

Not a bad club though, their manager is intelligent one of the upcoming managers in the game but it is Bayern we are talking about, not Leverkusen or something.

Plus the players seemed to be through with Carlo (see: Lewandowski). Read some stuff about former executives (or something) for Bayern being shocked by his training sessions, basically just 11v11 scrimmages was the gist of the article.

Rumors is that Klopp may be on the radar. Tuchel and even Naglesman (hoffenheim coach) as well for replacements.

Comment

• The wheels are falling off the City bandwagon.. won't be long until Pep loses his mind and packs his bags tbh

Comment

• Strange i mean he has been at some of the biggest clubs in Europe and got results.. The Chelsea team he had was dangerous i thought they were alot better going forward then the Mourhino teams.

Guess it comes down then more then just losing 3-0 to PSG.. But they were caught napping for the first goal and then destroyed by some individual brilliance by Cavani and Mpappe for the other 2 goals..

PsG have kind of been bottle jobs in Europe but does anyone beat that front line? Madrid maybe? but they don't have di Maria and co on the bench

Did Carlo get sacked by PSG or just leave for Bayern btw?

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                Strange i mean he has been at some of the biggest clubs in Europe and got results.. The Chelsea team he had was dangerous i thought they were alot better going forward then the Mourhino teams.

Guess it comes down then more then just losing 3-0 to PSG.. But they were caught napping for the first goal and then destroyed by some individual brilliance by Cavani and Mpappe for the other 2 goals..

PsG have kind of been bottle jobs in Europe but does anyone beat that front line? Madrid maybe? but they don't have di Maria and co on the bench

Did Carlo get sacked by PSG or just leave for Bayern btw?
                Mane Firmino & Salah mate

Comment

• I think Carlo just left. I'm not 100% on this though.

Usually when big managers get sacked it's news but I honestly can't remember anything about Carlo getting the boot at PSG.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                    Here come the injuries to derail our start, lovely. ****ing car crash man.

...........................Ederson

...............Danilo....Stones....Otamendi

Walker................Gundogan.................Del ph

..................KDB...............D.Silva

................................Bernardo

........................Jesus

New speculative guess for tomorrow.
                    Pretty unfortunate.

I can't see why you wouldn't play Fernandinho is he injured or something?

From a Chelsea weakness perspective Sterling or Sane would have Alonso is trouble. He's a very good player but a little slow. Sane is better imo.

Has Delph ever played there? If he did I'd back Moses to give him a torrid time. Moses isn't the greatest player in the world but he is just such a strong runner and seemingly has no lungs. His fitness is unbelievable.

Chelsea mistreated him for years. But the signs were there when he was best player in preseason several times. It was written off like it was nothing. When in reality it means the dude it's just insanely naturally fit.

That team you picked is still likely the strongest team we're likely to face this season in the league other than Man United imo.

I'm glad Luiz is banned too.
                    Last edited by Sparked_26; 09-29-2017, 05:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      Pretty unfortunate.

I can't see why you wouldn't play Fernandinho is he injured or something?

From a Chelsea weakness perspective Sterling or Sane would have Alonso is trouble. He's a very good player but a little slow. Sane is better imo.

Has Delph ever played there? If he did I'd back Moses to give him a torrid time. Moses isn't the greatest player in the world but he is just such a strong runner and seemingly has no lungs. His fitness is unbelievable.

Chelsea mistreated him for years. But the signs were there when he was best player in preseason several times. It was written off like it was nothing. When in reality it means the dude it's just insanely naturally fit.

That team you picked is still likely the strongest team we're likely to face this season in the league other than Man United imo.

I'm glad Luiz is banned too.
                      tbh chelsea never looked like gettin beat the other night, i truly believe they have a good chance of geting to the semi

Comment

Working...
                      X