Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Can't Puerto Rican Fighters Put Two English Words Together?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
    Creating an issue where there isn't one.

Can he learn English? Sure.

Will he? Maybe.

Does he need it for boxing? No.

Just by NOT learning English, he opens a job position for an American citizen to work as a translator.

Aren't you in favor of jobs and opportunities for other individuals? I must have thought wrong.

I love threads like these. We already know your true colors, its just beautiful to see them in display.

I told you, man. Some of these Trump boys aint what you think.

But let's have a laugh at Jim because Jim believes he is a Christian.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      P**ssy? What?
      You speak the language of my ancestors, b**tch!

You don't speak American. You speak English which is from Britain.
      Speak the language of your ancestors? Your ancestors are from Europe? You confused or something little quashie. Continue typing in English batty boy, and don't ever forget that that's the language that dominates you. Even if it was Spanish it'd still be the language of my ancestors from Europe you dumb little b1tch.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        Speak the language of your ancestors? Your ancestors are from Europe? You confused or something little quashie. Continue typing in English batty boy, and don't ever forget that that's the language that dominates you. Even if it was Spanish it'd still be the language of my ancestors from Europe you dumb little b1tch.
        Ignorant

Let me know if you want this lesson.

So I don't have European ancestors?

Comment

They just busy plucking their eyebrows trying to look like boy george.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Ignorant

Let me know if you want this lesson.

So I don't have European ancestors?
            I don't know, do you? If you do you get to share in the same cultural history as me, but tbh with you I don't even care about that. I know it gets your pantys in a bunch so I troll your simpleton ass. However as for my ancestors and language all of that is trivial, what matters is what you yourself do in this world,

Comment

I don't understand, you have these fighters from Eastern Europe like Klitschko and elsewhere learn to speak the English language fluently, meanwhile Puerto Rico is an America territory and their people American citizens yet they can't put two words in English together? What kind of stupid policy are they running in Puerto Rico where they aren't teaching kids from first grade to speak English...
              You clearly don't know what you are talking about. Is that enough English for you? It is more stupid from your part to post something like this.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                You clearly don't know what you are talking about. Is that enough English for you? It is more stupid from your part to post something like this.
                Great response really made a good point of why these fighters don't learn English when they're citizens of the US, while other fighters from thousands of miles away do. Why don't you street clean yourself back to the sewer you came out of.
                Last edited by JimRaynor; 12-08-2018, 11:47 PM.

Comment

I don't know, do you? If you do you get to share in the same cultural history as me, but tbh with you I don't even care about that. I know it gets your pantys in a bunch so I troll your simpleton ass. However as for my ancestors and language all of that is trivial, what matters is what you yourself do in this world,
                  I dont my ancestors came where yours cam from. What countries in Europe did yours come from?

Comment

Edit.......

Comment

Because they are dumb

Comment

Working...
                      X