Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson Suffers From Severe Traumatic Brain Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kingmaker View Post
    Threats are not included in pimping like i originally thought, they are included in assault ''voies de fait'' and can be separated in multiple charges. I asked you why there was no charge ? Emphasis on the question mark, it was not a claim but a question that i just answered above.

Stevenson was convicted of ''proxénétisme'' and ''voies de fait'', plural, implying that Stevenson is a rapist because of crimes that are covered in the other accusations is encouraging defamation because you can't equate them to rape is the only important point i'm trying to make and you don't want to address it.
    Typical of your ilk.
    When caught in lies, lie harder.
    Your utter nonsense now is not worthy of a response because it's all proven in my last posts above.

Comment

• Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
      this isn't about Adonis personal life. It's about boxing protecting its image. there is a similar silence when other boxers are turned into vegetables so this is not about your obsession with Adonis younger life of crime. im starting to think you're one of the hoes he used to pimp.
      Michael Watson gets a tonne of coverage, Muhammad Ali got unrivalled coverage when he developed Parkinson’s. Recently, Scott Westgarth an unknown small hall fighter, suffered a fatal trauma and it made national news.
      So that pretty much proves your theory WRONG.

Adonis isn’t getting that same treatment because he deserves none of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnbook View Post
        I understand your POV. I pointed out that PTSD for some or many is lifelong with the psychiatric community often failing to help victims and they continue to try to find new methods to help.
        Well said, I get that some people have the kindness within them to forgive Stevenson but that kindness is misplaced on such a disgusting human being IMO

Comment

• Originally posted by johnbook View Post
          Typical of your ilk.
          When caught in lies, lie harder.
          Your utter nonsense now is not worthy of a response because it's all proven in my last posts above.
          I see you don't want to address this. You claim to present both sides of the story and to wish Stevenson well but you underhandedly encourage people to defame his character while he is in a coma. I thought it might be a inadvertent mistake yesterday but now not so much.

Comment

• Wow.........

Comment

• Feel ****ty for the crap I said about him in the past, poor guy....hope he recovers soon.

Comment

• Hoping he recovers and can lead a normal life.

Comment

• Originally posted by kingmaker View Post
                  There is no hiding your reprehensible behavior, the footnote is part of a post that is all clearly hypothetical in an effort to better understand court proceedings. I didn't threaten you in any way, in fact it's quite the opposite, i would not waste my time in doing so even if you renounced your anonymity. Paranoia can be treated, many false assumptions from you, if threats are not included in pimping than why is there no charge against Stevenson for threats ?
                  After reading articles and knowing that he was charged with making threats to defenseless women and convicted, you posted the above in bold. Obviously you will continue with your nonsense so ignore is best from now on.
                  Last edited by johnbook; 12-07-2018, 04:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                    Well said, I get that some people have the kindness within them to forgive Stevenson but that kindness is misplaced on such a disgusting human being IMO
                    Thank you. At least you are genuine and not into deception like some. I've already posted that 2 of his victims were found by a reporter. one said she forgave him, the other said she never will and said she didn't think the adoration he later received would ever be warranted for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                      Michael Watson gets a tonne of coverage, Muhammad Ali got unrivalled coverage when he developed Parkinson’s. Recently, Scott Westgarth an unknown small hall fighter, suffered a fatal trauma and it made national news.
                      So that pretty much proves your theory WRONG.

Adonis isn’t getting that same treatment because he deserves none of it.
                      I think you were raped by a pimp and now you're taking your rage out on Stevenson lol

Comment

Working...
                      X