Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Weighed 209 Pounds; Gave Up 50-Plus Pounds To Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wildersiao=more excuses

Another fucking excuse from Beyonce. This excuse is hard to believe. Wilder believe he can KO every opponent and don't getting up. When the first opponent in his career rose up from his knockdowns and still fought without of sign of hurt, that affect Wilder ego to a certain degree. Power is not everything, the better the opponent, the less you likely going to hurt him. Wilder have a reality check there with this fight.

Comment

Then you was at cruiserweight by the time you got in the ring, right?

Looking forward to tomorrow's instalment already.

Comment

This is bordering on Lemieux levels of excuses now.

I want him to fight miller so he can keep telling us he was half his opponents weight

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          March 2, 2018:

Deontay Wilder and Luis Ortiz are ready to go for tomorrow night’s WBC heavyweight title fight on Showtime, live from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York, but there were some surprises on the scale today.

Notably, Wilder (39-0, 38 KO) weighed in at just 214¾ pounds, his lowest number on the scales since his third professional fight in 2009.

He’s actually appeared headed in this direction for a while now, though. After bulking up earlier in his pro career, he’s been headed back down after a career-high weight of 229 for his 2015 defense against Eric Molina. He weighed 228¾ for his next two bouts, then 226¼, 222, and 220¾ last time out against Bermane Stiverne.

The last time Wilder came in under 220 was his first fight with Stiverne in 2015, when he tipped the scales at 219.

https://www.badlefthook.com/2018/3/2...est-since-2009
          I'm starting to believe Wilder is compensating for his lack of skill through being more fit.

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
            I'm starting to believe Wilder is compensating for his lack of skill through being more fit.
            I think he was fit @ 228, and can be fit @ 230, easy!

Comment

Wilder is just mad because...

He let a fat man beat him.

(in the word's of Fury himself to Klitschko). Keep in mind, Fury was about 10~ pounds less against Klitschko.

Comment

I'm a fan of Wilder and was rooting for him. He needs to quit with the excuses. It was a draw, and all these excuses just shows that he really thought he lost.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  So now your weight was wrong and you were really 209?? someone stop him from talking please!!!!!!!!!!
                  Usually the winner dont make excuses. Its getting embarassing for real.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    I think he was fit @ 228, and can be fit @ 230, easy!
                    Sure but he can be more fit at 210 just not a better fighter.
                    Last edited by OldTerry; 12-06-2018, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
                      Sure but he can be more fit at 210 just not a better fighter.
                      He's never going to beat Fury or Joshua by decision! He's going to have to take risks and go for the KO! He should focus on body shots and grappling! Can't get tied up when Fury is on the ropes! Has to make him pay...early!

Comment

Working...
                      X