Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury got up in time and hes 7 foot it takes him longer to stand up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury got up in time and hes 7 foot it takes him longer to stand up!

1) There was no slow count the count started on 4/5 there was no delay like Wilder claims

2) Tyson Fury and any tall person has to take a longer time to stand up sounds silly but with a close call like that it matters

3) He woke up fast on 7 and stood up non wobbly, very very fast recovery from being totally out.

A) That's all Wilder fans have as an argument for his win, and I just debunked it.

B) Lastly boxing doesn't score a decision on being knocked down twice it scores it as an overall performance, on points, of which Fury clearly was dominating, he even dominated the rest of the rounds he was knocked down on, so the only other argument is even more ridiculous.

C) Tyson Fury won, he is the man, that's a fact. It doesn't matter what corrupt judges say.
    Last edited by AlexKid; 12-02-2018, 04:42 AM.

this needed a thread? haha. He got up and finished the fight. I was amazed by that more than anything because I thought he was sleep

Comment

The Wilder fans are basically saying it's OK to rob a fighter on the cards if you believe the fight should have been stopped.

I don't know how they can say it should have been stopped when Fury dominated the rest of the round.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
        this needed a thread? haha. He got up and finished the fight. I was amazed by that more than anything because I thought he was sleep
        Yea reminded me of Larry Holmes vs Shavers, it is normal to wake up like that if uve been doing alot of cardio, its the electrolytes getting redistributed around the brain by your blood supply apparently , poor cardio and weak heart = you stay out longer and get knocked out easier.

xD

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          The Wilder fans are basically saying it's OK to rob a fighter on the cards if you believe the fight should have been stopped.

I don't know how they can say it should have been stopped when Fury dominated the rest of the round.

They need to be educated but its going to take a while before it sinks in. I say we blast them with repetition until they understand

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

They need to be educated but its going to take a while before it sinks in. I say we blast them with repetition until they understand.

Its like special needs children they need military style drilling in order to understand and live up to their potential

Comment

WAr alexkid!!! lmao what’s up bro, how have you been?

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                They need to be educated but its going to take a while before it sinks in. I say we blast them with repetition until they understand
                Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                They need to be educated but its going to take a while before it sinks in. I say we blast them with repetition until they understand.

Its like special needs children they need military style drilling in order to understand and live up to their potential

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  WAr alexkid!!! lmao what’s up bro, how have you been?
                  Hi bro I cant stay long the demon trolls will get me again and it will be my own stupid fault, either that or I will just get used to it

Been having 3somes and snorkelling and even went into some jungle to ramble by myself on an island in Thailand

How are you bro? What have you been up to?
                  Last edited by AlexKid; 12-02-2018, 05:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X