Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Crawford ever fight the top guys over on Showtime?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Crawford ever fight the top guys over on Showtime?

I honestly don't see any of these fights happening. I see Thurman and Spence going to 154, I see Danny retiring, and I see Porter having at least four more years in him at 147. Crawford will be stuck over on ESPN fighting the likes of Prograis, Taylor, Ellis...etc. Does anybody else think this?

I think there's a better chance of seeing Jesus in the flesh. Promotional and Network obstacles are only somewhat easy to get by with 2 ppv stars. Crawford is nowhere near a ppv star. Spence is nowhere near a ppv star. Porter, Thurman, and Danny Garcia are also nowhere in the realm of ppv stars. Had Crawford not extended with Top Rank and ESPN it could've been a decent possibility once his contract ran out. He will fight World Bob Organization bums, Top Rank bums, and possibly some other bums along the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
      I think there's a better chance of seeing Jesus in the flesh. Promotional and Network obstacles are only somewhat easy to get by with 2 ppv stars. Crawford is nowhere near a ppv star. Spence is nowhere near a ppv star. Porter, Thurman, and Danny Garcia are also nowhere in the realm of ppv stars. Had Crawford not extended with Top Rank and ESPN it could've been a decent possibility once his contract ran out. He will fight World Bob Organization bums, Top Rank bums, and possibly some other bums along the way.
      Why can't they just air both fights on ESPN and FOX

Comment

Will PBC fighter fight in ESPN ? Crawford is the top dog the A game. They need to go to him.

Comment

Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
          Will PBC fighter fight in ESPN ? Crawford is the top dog the A game. They need to go to him.
          Spence has more fans than Crawford. Spence will be able to unify with the WBC and WBA champions. Crawford won't be able to do anything in the division other than be WBOB champion.

Comment

I don't see him fighting a top fighter full stop. Has never shown any interest in it and he's 31 now, it's his decision though if he wants to stay in his comfort zone who am I to judge. But I don't have to view him as a p4p level fighter if all he's gonna do is fight limited opposition

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
              I honestly don't see any of these fights happening. I see Thurman and Spence going to 154, I see Danny retiring, and I see Porter having at least four more years in him at 147. Crawford will be stuck over on ESPN fighting the likes of Prograis, Taylor, Ellis...etc. Does anybody else think this?
              Sounds about right, to bad the remaining welterweights outside of Jeff Horn dont want to dare be great.

Terence already made the first play, coming to their weight taking the WBO off Jeff Horn, occupying Wall street -- in less time than ANY OF THEM! ONE FIGHT. These PBC clowns need to come see tha #1. P4P in the sport!

You can have the numbers, It don't matter, call yourself unified SO WHAT?! but Can you say you are P4P?! How many times you been lineal?! How many times you been undisputed? PBC boys try to manufacture and fabricate greatness, this is bogus, any real fan of boxing understands this.

Comment

Working...
              X