Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Universe is teeming with life, so why haven't we seen any Aliens?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    Where are those Aliens to?

Just in our galaxy alone, they are at least 200 stars, with at least 1 planet per a star and 25% of those planets are in the habitable zone and earth size.

Even if we just take earth size planets that is 5 billion planets that can support life with the same sun type and same planet type as ours and at the same distance from their sun as us.

That is 5 billion planets, and that is just our galaxy and they are trillions of galaxies.

Yet none of them have mastered interstellar travel and have contacted us.

None out of Sextillions (A 1 with 21 zeros) have managed this.

Are we kidding ourselves dreaming we can traverse the stars one day?

What could this mean?

There is a force that is stopping this? That life when reaches a certain stage destroys itself? This is not the real universe? God made the Universe jut for us?
    Think about the distance from one solar system to the next. The closest star to the sun is around 1 lightyear? That means travelling at the fastest possible speed it would take a year to reach our solar system. The milky way is what, half a billion lightyears across?

The distance from one galaxy to another is near inconcievable on top of the fact that the galaxies are hurtling away from each other exponentially faster.

Also you have to ponder the fact that maybe our form of conciousness isn't the only possible form of conciousness.

If consciousness can spring from bacteria inside an atmospheric rock, then it can absolutely spring on a celestial level.

There could be a form of consciousness that developed on a level imperceptible to us, imagine consciousness springing on the scale of planets. Maybe there's a life form out there whose "brain" is the size of a galaxy.

Also we have no way of telling what's beyond the universe, in a state of reality beyond the physical laws created in our big bang, where consciousness could have also sprung.

Comment

The brother Eddie Griffin elucidated this quite some time ago

Comment

If there are any aliens capable of travelling here from some other part of the galaxy, the only reason it would make it worth the resources to get here would be if they were going to steal all of the resources in our solar system. Basically if we ever meet up with some aliens, we're screwed unless we're the ones doing the stealing.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          By that logic, even though we have not seen any evidence of bigfoot it is not evidence that the creature does not exist.
          Exactly. It could exist, but have its various ways of staying hidden. Since we don't know the creature intimately we have no knowledge of its capabilities.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Well it's pretty simple. If there's no evidence of something, that's evidence itself that goes towards an argument that the thing doesn't exist/didn't happen. Is it proof? No, but it's evidence.
            No evidence just means you don't know whether or not it exist. It could exist, but just beyond your knowledge and capabilities.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
              No evidence just means you don't know whether or not it exist. It could exist, but just beyond your knowledge and capabilities.
              Which is why in arguments the burden of proof goes on the one claiming something. Anyone can claim anything and it's very hard to prove something doesn't exist/didn't happen. The most sensible approach is dismiss any claims with no evidence to back the claim up.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                If there are any aliens capable of travelling here from some other part of the galaxy, the only reason it would make it worth the resources to get here would be if they were going to steal all of the resources in our solar system. Basically if we ever meet up with some aliens, we're screwed unless we're the ones doing the stealing.
                LOL yea this.

If you meet up with an alien who you wasn't looking for....RUN MFER!!!! That ain't some sh^t you are likely to live to tell otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  LOL yea this.

If you meet up with an alien who you wasn't looking for....RUN MFER!!!! That ain't some sh^t you are likely to live to tell otherwise.
                  Even if they were like 6 aliens who willingly signed up for a one way trip of exploration, it took at least 30 years at the speed of light to get here. What did they find? Some apes who are too busy fighting over which color of ape is superior and which ape god is the true god. I'd imagine they'd be disappointed.

Comment

Aliens are real.
                    They kidnapped me beamed me into their spaceship did all kinds of wierd tests on me put a micro-chip behind my kneecap and dropped me back to earth naked in the middle of the MCG.
                    I told the authority's what happened what the look like etc but they told me I was having a psychotic episode and was held at graylands mental hospital until I realized it never happened.
                    I'm not so sure now 10 yrs later when they talk to me thru the tv and check on me every so often.
                    BTW- their not here to be friendly they laugh at our limited brains
                    Atleast i think they are laughing cause they point and move their
                    Heads like their laughing but they dont make any sounds.
                    I'm going to be ready for the next time they decide to visit.
                    I'm go to sleep with a blade that blends in to human skin which is
                    Stuck to the forearm.
                    I'm gonna knife one if these fukas next time.
                    Last edited by BLASTER1; 10-02-2018, 03:58 AM.

Comment

i'd be willing to be the aliens have already been in contact with us. either through mimicking the human form, or by some sort of undetectable presence.

Comment

Working...
                      X