>>> The Lower Case "g" Duck List....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Pretty much this ^^^

Ward was also willing to go to 160 for Mayweather but not GGG.

Cotto was the one who ducked GGG, said he wasn't a natural MW even while MW champ.

Froch was a weight class higher and on his way to retirement. Don't think he was going to drain himself to 160 for that fight.

We all know if he takes on a fight with Lara everyone says he cherry-picked a smaller fighter. If he fights Derevyanchenko he fought a guy with just 12 fights.

Charlo hasn't fought anyone at 154 or 160, yet he feels entitled to jump to head of the line and the WBC (aka PBC) is willing to make him a mandatory.

Saunders is ducking hard. Milking that belt.
    I don't think Ward was serious about fighting Floyd but if he was, I guess he figured that if he's gonna drain himself, he'll do it for the Floyd fight retirement pension plan. The money he'd make fighting Golovkin would not be worth the risk of draining himself.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
      Yeah, because Ward would rather fight 40 year old tomato cans.
      yeah okay man you got it

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
        Yea but ironically I like Knxledge's stuff on other projects a little better. There's some good stuff on there though.
        understood, I loved it but I heard a few tracks that didn't make the album and didn't understand why they used the ones they did, I feel u tho knx has more heat that would have been better for this album! the remixes were trash!

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          I don't think Ward was serious about fighting Floyd but if he was, I guess he figured that if he's gonna drain himself, he'll do it for the Floyd fight retirement pension plan. The money he'd make fighting Golovkin would not be worth the risk of draining himself.
          Still a shabby excuse. You can't say you'll fight one man at a given weight while denying another man a fight at that weight.

Comment

Still a shabby excuse. You can't say you'll fight one man at a given weight while denying another man a fight at that weight.
            Didn't Bumlovkin want to fight Mayweather @ 154 while refusing to fight Canelo @ 155?

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
              Didn't Bumlovkin want to fight Mayweather @ 154 while refusing to fight Canelo @ 155?
              ward wanted to fight mayweather at 160. but not GGG at 160.

why?

Comment

you mean like golovkin said hed fight chavez and froch at one weight but denied ward? or how his trainer and manager floated several other 168 names like zurdo, degale, etc but denied ward

heres some simple logic

golovkin pursued actual fights at 168 and he and his people have mentioned 168 at least 100 times throughout the last few years....didnt he actually put his name on paper for a contract with chavez? im not sure but i remember hearing he did....doesnt matter anyway...he has tried to make fights there against 168lbers

now how many times you seen or heard floyd try to make 160lb fights?

in fact floyd said the complete opposite "everyone has limits...i know mine...thats too far for me"

so heres what we have

floyd at 160=complete fantasy and unrealistic
                lil g=168 pursued and talked about favorably many times.....

just to clear that up for you idiots still holding on tightly and dearly to wards "160" claim.....ward can say hell fight terrence crawford next week at 160 and it means jack **** if crawford says he cant and wont ever go up that high

Comment

Ward
                  Froch
                  Lara
                  Jacobs rematch
                  Derevyanchenko
                  Charlo
                  Saunders
                  Cotto @ 155lbs
                  Canelo @ 155lbs
                  SWW and SMW divisions
                  You are an idiot and a hater. He never ducked any of them and most of them sure as hell ducked him. If Cotto dreamed he was fighting GGG he would wake up and cancel the fight. What the hell kind of middleweight champions insist on fighting at 155? Lara never beat a middleweight in his life. He had a draw with the guy GGG just slaughtered. How the hell did he duck Charlo or Jacobs when he was fighting Canelo? Jacobs is calling out Jermall loud and clear and there is no reason they can't fight each other. You just put up this huge list of fighters he ducked you fuking moron. How the hell was he supposed to fight all those guys unless he fights every couple of months and nobody does. He is still the champ and still undefeated and still pound for pound top 5 or better by every reputable list. Ward and Froch don't want to fight any more and the rest of those guys could be fighting each other instead of expecting GGG to fight them all at the same time.

Comment

If you want a real ducker try Saunders. He refused to fight GGG many times and he turned down good money to fight Jacobs. He only defends his title against guys GGG has already knocked out. Monroe, Lemieux and now Murray. You give him a pass because he isn't on your hate list.

Comment

Wasn't Canelo a champion at MW at the time?

Why would G take him up in a CW fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X