Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hoq do you think Brian Carlos Castano would do against Lara?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garfios View Post
    with all do respect, they gave Lara nothing. molina hugged his way to a draw and perro hit him twice on the chin. may I remind you the size of the ring and the verbal re-hydration clause, only for Lara in his angulo fight? And he make him quit.
    good points

Comment

with all do respect, they gave Lara nothing. molina hugged his way to a draw and perro hit him twice on the chin. may I remind you the size of the ring and the verbal re-hydration clause, only for Lara in his angulo fight? And he make him quit.
      I have only read one or 2 of your posts but you seem to know boxing,How the hell did you get all red ks?

Comment

Good post. Solid points.

Comment

Yeah Those sound like Excuses and I'm a Lara fan but even I can admit that Molina and Angulo relentless Pressure gave him problems. Angulo put him down twice, come on save the excuses. They have him problems....PERIOD!

Comment

Originally posted by otrocubiche View Post
            I hope he does and we don't have to see lara again, but don't mention molina and relentless pressure in the same paragraph, that was one of the worst fights i've seen in my life, there were rounds in which no one connected a punch.
            Well for me I'm not picking Brian because "I Don't Like Lara And Want To See Him Lose" NO I'm a Lara fan as well but I do think Brian has a style that could give Lara some problems.

Molina style is not flashy but Molina did not allow Lara to sit back off of his backfoot, he came to him even if it meant getting inside and clinching to slow Lara down

Comment

Working...
            X