Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pauilie Malignaggi On Fighting Cotto In MSG: "It Was Like Fighting The Devil In Hell"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    So wait a minute, he calls a boxer scared and I'm accused of starting it? Fucking moron.
    Really? I meant how your always in a cotto margarito posting negative **** bout Cotto. Its cool at first but its every thread you have something to say.

There's alot of idiotic Cotto fans in BS. Followed by the blind Magarito fans. But I guess you fall into that category then.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      Who's the one that used illegal handwraps? Margarito had his advantage a few years ago, why not Miguel?
      @ his advantage. So you use an opinion to justify it. Another idiotic stan. Can't wait to see you fucks back into the abyss if Margarito wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
        Really? I meant how your always in a cotto margarito posting negative **** bout Cotto. Its cool at first but its every thread you have something to say.

There's alot of idiotic Cotto fans in BS. Followed by the blind Magarito fans. But I guess you fall into that category then.
        Well I wouldn't of said anything if a moronic Cotto brother of yours didn't mention the scared part. I had to bring him back to reality.

I fall in my own category. I'm a true boxing fan. I admit Margarito messed up and paid his suspension. I would of been mad if he didn't. Nice try.

Comment

paulie might be the best talker in boxing

very well said, paulie

prime cotto was a monster

paulie has a hell of a chin

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            Well I wouldn't of said anything if a moronic Cotto brother of yours didn't mention the scared part. I had to bring him back to reality.

I fall in my own category. I'm a true boxing fan. I admit Margarito messed up and paid his suspension. I would of been mad if he didn't. Nice try.
            Lol, I was just saying. Its fun seeing what people write from both sides. But your out to kill everytime, just chill. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
              Lol, I was just saying. Its fun seeing what people write from both sides. But your out to kill everytime, just chill. Lol
              Na, it's more of an entertainment at work or when I'm bored .

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                Paulie said that in 2006 I believe and it sums up how hard it is to beat that men in that building he is the home team, that is his house.

http://www.secondsout.com/features/m...end-of-a-dream
                OMG!!!

This is one of the funniest quotes I've ever heard from a boxer! Malignaggi cracks me up!

"Like fighting the devil in hell..."

Comment

Clottey didn't seem to have much of a problem in MSG.

All the extracuricular **** won't have an impact on the actual fight, even though the atmosphere is going to be great, because both of them have had experience in similar atmospheres. Whatever happens in the ring will be because of Cotto and Margarito.

The possibility of a riot after the fight is high if a similar result happens or if it's a close fight and Margarito gets the decision. Won't affect the actual fight though.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                    Clottey didn't seem to have much of a problem in MSG.

All the extracuricular **** won't have an impact on the actual fight, even though the atmosphere is going to be great, because both of them have had experience in similar atmospheres. Whatever happens in the ring will be because of Cotto and Margarito.

The possibility of a riot after the fight is high if a similar result happens or if it's a close fight and Margarito gets the decision. Won't affect the actual fight though.

Clottey gained confidence and took advantage of a situation Cotto allowed to continue. That cut could've been very well justified and reason enough to stop the fight from the 5th round when Cotto was asked if he'd wanna continue, and Cotto said yes, knowing he had an extra point for a KD and atleast 3 of those rounds in the bag for sure.

I was there and it made me appreciate Cotto that much more, seeing how bad that cut was and how much he struggled to avoid the right hands on that left eye that he couldn't see coming, and STILL decided to continue and give the fight fans 12 rounds of blood sweat and tears, literally!..Cotto is a warrior, if people doubted it on July 26th 2008, he confirmed it on the night he fought Clottey, no doubt!.

Comment

Working...
                    X