Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most individual scorecards you've ever seen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jo Jo Guerra 118-110 for Leonard over Hagler

Comment

You guys have got to watch the prize fighter tourneys in the UK because you will see some shocking scores. This isnt really on topic but i did laugh when i saw elie sechback score of the Rios/Acosta fight.

Comment

Casamayor 114-113 over Santa Cruz, when Casamayor didnt won a single round, that was disgusting!!!!!

Comment

This past Friday on ESPN Friday Night Fights my friend Patrick Lopez lost a competitive decision to Hank Lundy. After Lundy scored a knockdown in the 4th he spent much of the fight running away. I had Lundy winning the 1-4, then Patrick winning 5-9 and I thought Lundy turned it on enough in the 10th & final round to take that one. So I had it 5 to 5, with the knockdown Lundy scored that'd be 95-94 for Lundy, which is exactly what Judge Peter Hary scored it.

Judge Robert Paolino scored the fight 99-91 giving Patrick only one round. I agree he lost, but one round is literally impossible and Hank would tell you that himself. It was an entertaining fight, not a one-way whitewash.

Paolino is probably a whore on Jimmy Burchfield's payroll.

Yeah, I'm a lil bitter.

Comment

Kotelnik vs Alexander, this was shocking

referee: Vic Drakulich | judge: Jerry Roth 112-116 | judge: Oren Shellenberger 112-116 | judge: Denny Nelson 112-116

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
              You guys have got to watch the prize fighter tourneys in the UK because you will see some shocking scores. This isnt really on topic but i did laugh when i saw elie sechback score of the Rios/Acosta fight.
              Not shocking considering Ellie practically lives in Rios' gym.

Comment

Originally posted by Steak View Post
                What is the biggest screw up youve seen a boxing judge make? Doesnt start naming BS in close fights that could go either way, Im talking about a scorecard that is simply completely off point.

the worst for me is Christian Mijares vs Jose Navarro.
                Doug Tucker scored it 120-108 for Navarro when Mijares had a very obvious victory. a shut out for the guy that clearly lost? how is this even excusable? the guy needs to be banned from scoring fights.

share your own.
                The fight you mentioned was probably the most bizzare. I'm still waiting to hear that the ring announcer read it wrong.

Comment

Working...
                X