No announcement yet.

Lopez Laughs: Loma Is Not Doing Well!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the kid what he wants

Either he lose OR he pulls it off and a New SUPERSTAR is Born!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      He was just saying, after 6 years, Loma still only makes 2 mill a fight. That was his point. He thinks he'll do better in a shorter time. The guy is confident. Him and his dad say Loma is nothing on other videos.
      2 million a fight isnt good? i wish tank davis was this confident. unfortunately he got the money before fighting any good fighters and got spoiled.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Teofimo is quite clear that this is his last year at 135. He wants the Lomachenko fight, if it's going to happen it has to happen after the Crolla mandatory.

Otherwise we're never going to see it because Lomachenko won't go to 140 lbs and up.
        i wanted to fight loma soooo bad but i couldnt make 135 anymore! i would have destroyed him but he didnt want to fight me! lame. he knows hes nowhere near getting that fight this year. loma is fighting commey next and commey is in the top 3 and has a belt but lopez and his fanboys will pretend like loma is ducking him because lopez has such a great resume and fan base and he will be coming off a big win over edis tatli.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          2 million a fight isnt good? i wish tank davis was this confident. unfortunately he got the money before fighting any good fighters and got spoiled.
          Lopez explains to you, it's easier to make his fight with Loma because of the promotional crap. Loma should fight both. Lopez should go first. If Loma could beat these two, they'd equal a million Crollas.

Comment

i wanted to fight loma soooo bad but i couldnt make 135 anymore! i would have destroyed him but he didnt want to fight me! lame. he knows hes nowhere near getting that fight this year. loma is fighting commey next and commey is in the top 3 and has a belt but lopez and his fanboys will pretend like loma is ducking him because lopez has such a great resume and fan base and he will be coming off a big win over edis tatli.
            The kid wants it and the fans want it. Why don't you?

It would be a fun fight. Richard Commey isn't going anywhere. He'll still be there afterwards.

Comment

Commey and belts is a sad advice.

Beating the young guns is better. Fuck belts bro. We want competitive fights. Why waste Loma's last leg on these cans?

Comment

Beating the young guns is better. Fuck belts bro. We want competitive fights. Why waste Loma's last leg on these cans?
                he hasnt even proven himself to be on crollas level but thats a can fight lol. hype

Comment

Beating this kid does nothing for Loma , Loma want his name in the record books he need to go after all the people holding belts at 130 and 135

Last edited by The3; 03-25-2019, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Prograis would destroy this kid when he moves up to 140👊

Comment

Originally posted by The3 View Post
                      Beat this kid does nothing for Loma , Loma want his name in the record books he need to go after all the people holding belts at 130 and 135

Not true. GGG's resume bears witness.

Loma doesn't have much on his resume, either, and adding ten titles won from Crolla and his ilk, won't do it. These young champs and good fighters are better.

Otherwise, for Loma's skills and experience, I'll have to demand someone up, like Crawford, Pac and Mikey at 140, and Spence. Why not, if Loma is that good? Weights...?

How many fans are excited for Loma-Crolla?
                      Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 03-25-2019, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X