Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dominator's path of destruction continues!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
    My sincerest apologies to the Kiwi's, one of my favorite countries, enjoyed the hell out of a vacation there as a kid. I hope they can forgive me and allow me to re-enter their beautiful country again some day, please don't send me to Mordor!
    nice man, my favourite country on earth tbh, did you manage to go to the south island at all?

im starting to question the fist of fury VIII being 'one of the most awesome nights of boxing anyone will ever witness' btw, considering the strong co mains 'friday the 13th' was just UD'd by a guy the same size as Berchelt... in a place called 'shed 10' which sounds like a room in the movie the Hostel, all sorts of pain was surely experienced by both men that night!
    Last edited by mlac; 11-04-2018, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      nice man, my favourite country on earth tbh, did you manage to go to the south island at all?

im starting to question the fist of fury VIII being 'one of the most awesome nights of boxing anyone will ever witness' btw, considering the strong co mains 'friday the 13th' was just UD'd by a guy the same size as Berchelt... in a place called 'shed 10' which sounds like a room in the movie the Hostel, all sorts of pain was surely experienced by both men that night!
      We were briefly on the south island if I recall correctly. In total is was like 2 weeks between Australia, NZ and Fiji. From NZ I mostly remember this helicopter we took to the top of a mountain and getting in this bungee seat thing that that takes you up high and then drops you down really fast. I probably should have died, I was certainly too short to ride it (never would have allowed me on in the states) and the harness was basically hanging off me. The guy comes up to check and I shake the thing showing him how loose it is, he just smiles and goes "no worries mate, we'll just strap ya in a bit tighter." ****ing love those people. I really wanna go back but it's such a long damn flight that I'd need to get a ton of time to do it right. One of these years I'll get back there

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
        We were briefly on the south island if I recall correctly. In total is was like 2 weeks between Australia, NZ and Fiji. From NZ I mostly remember this helicopter we took to the top of a mountain and getting in this bungee seat thing that that takes you up high and then drops you down really fast. I probably should have died, I was certainly too short to ride it (never would have allowed me on in the states) and the harness was basically hanging off me. The guy comes up to check and I shake the thing showing him how loose it is, he just smiles and goes "no worries mate, we'll just strap ya in a bit tighter." ****ing love those people. I really wanna go back but it's such a long damn flight that I'd need to get a ton of time to do it right. One of these years I'll get back there
        LMAO they are such awesome chilled out people, i remember taking a road trip with a dutch mate to see a gig, first time either of us ever did acid, we got pulled over late night after the gig, matey was apparantly driving in the middle of the road, as soon as i saw the flashing lights i knew we were ****ed, i'd heard stories apparantly guys getting deported over a small bag of weed, and here we both are, god knows what time it is, tripping our balls off, i had like 2 ounces of weed between my legs which obviously stunk to high heaven.
        i dont remember what we said, but he told us to go and 'sleep it off back in mcdonalds car park'

Comment

LMAO they are such awesome chilled out people, i remember taking a road trip with a dutch mate to see a gig, first time either of us ever did acid, we got pulled over late night after the gig, matey was apparantly driving in the middle of the road, as soon as i saw the flashing lights i knew we were ****ed, i'd heard stories apparantly guys getting deported over a small bag of weed, and here we both are, god knows what time it is, tripping our balls off, i had like 2 ounces of weed between my legs which obviously stunk to high heaven.
          i dont remember what we said, but he told us to go and 'sleep it off back in mcdonalds car park'
          Holy **** Awesome people

Comment

mlac The Dominator is returning to Hungary this weekend!!http://boxrec.com/en/event/784956 Laszlo Fekete is gonna get that smoke!!!!

Last edited by BigZ44; 03-20-2019, 09:53 PM.

Comment

LMAO on the same card as Prince Patel......and what the **** is ashley theopane doing on there?

Comment

LMAO on the same card as Prince Patel......and what the **** is ashley theopane doing on there?
                The biggest night of boxing Hungary has ever seen!!! Surely there hasn't been this much excitement in Kistarcsa since they shut down the concentration camp there! What a night it will be at the Sporthall!!

Comment

And Theophane is now onto the world traveler part of his career that Kingpin, Danny Williams and Sprott are on. His last 6 fights have been in Germany, New Hampshire, Hungary, Ghana, Poland and Tijuana!

Comment

BigZ44
                    Mark Gino De Mori with a devastating left hook agaisnt Lazlo! https://twitter.com/i/status/1109513038309326848

Big big news as Prince Patel becomes the unified UBO and WBF champion with a sickening one round KO Tanzanian Bangaiza!

Comment

BigZ44
                      Mark Gino De Mori with a devastating left hook agaisnt Lazlo! https://twitter.com/i/status/1109513038309326848

Big big news as Prince Patel becomes the unified UBO and WBF champion with a sickening one round KO Tanzanian Bangaiza!
                      The first comment on that video is a guy asking if De Mori is gonna stop fighting tomato cans and take on somebody decent. De Mori's response: No.

Comment

Working...
                      X