Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlie Edwards Easily Outboxes Angel Moreno To Retain Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dominant performance from Edwards as expected against an overmatched opponent. Bring on Edwards vs Selby, that's a big time all British fight

Comment

• Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      Why do you guys feel the need to see everybody laid out unconscious? The health of the fighter comes first, it was a good stoppage.
      I bet you thought Phil edwards stopping the Takam fight was great too, when Aj missed 5 punches in a row and the reff waved it off for no apparant reason.

Comment

• Comments Thread For: Charlie Edwards Easily Outboxes Angel Moreno To Retain Title

Copper Box Arena, London - Making the first defense of his WBC flyweight world title, Charlie Edwards (15-1, 6 KOs) easily outboxed Angel Moreno (19-3-2, 6 KOs) over twelve one-sided rounds of action.
        [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

• Edwards is simply all skills and class!

Charlie would outbox everyone in the division! Too much skills footwork, ring IQ, good defense, and a great jab!

Comment

• Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
            Edwards is simply all skills and class!

Charlie would outbox everyone in the division! Too much skills footwork, ring IQ, good defense, and a great jab!
            Are you Adam Smith's boyfriend or do you just work for Sky as their chief shill?

Comment

• Charlie Edwards and Amnat Runroeng. All posted wins today and yet the guy who topple the 2 in Johnriel Casimero is nowhere out of sight.

Youll never really know how the wheel of fortune goes.

Comment

• Well done edwards

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  I bet you thought Phil edwards stopping the Takam fight was great too, when Aj missed 5 punches in a row and the reff waved it off for no apparant reason.
                  Takam was never knocked down. Conroy was down twice. Big difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by mattr View Post
                    Are you Adam Smith's boyfriend or do you just work for Sky as their chief shill?
                    More like the guy your mom sleeps with while your simp áśf father does nothing as I come over whenever I want and grab beer outta ya’ll fridge in my boxers right before I fûçk her!

Edwards would beat your favorites in the division !

Comment

• Fingers crossed Selby doesn’t get jobbed tonight and we see who the best Uk fly weight is

Both class technicians

Comment

Working...
                      X