Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Not Intimidated: Spence Doesn't Really Hit That Hard!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
    He does have power. You don’t get more powerful than this

https://images.app.goo.gl/rhHuKTKv3CgB3AjD8
    Naah.. He doesn't have power. Like I said I believe you. No need to change your mind. Pac has no power.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever
      It's an illusion that Spence doesn't hit hard. The only reason why Mikey wasn't stopped because he saw all the punches coming because he refused to sell out by not opening up and taking any risks or chances.

He wasn't throwing nothing back. He was just blocking and covering up most of the night. Therefore, he was never in danger of getting dropped because he was never really caught flush by any of Spence's punches.

However, I expect Pac to open up more and fight back like the true warrior he is and find out for himself just how hard Spence hits.

you're taking the word out of context.... nobody is saying spence has no power at all! but when you're a pro boxer that has been fighting for 20+ years, you've experience different type of power from different opponents.

spence does not have the one punch type ko punch. that doesnt mean he cant score a ko with one punch if landed and time at the right spot. but spence breaks his opponents down and that's how he gets them out of there. by breaking them down.

Comment

• It's an illusion that Spence doesn't hit hard. The only reason why Mikey wasn't stopped because he saw all the punches coming because he refused to trade or exchange punches with Erroll or open up by taking any risks or chances.

He wasn't throwing nothing back. He was just blocking and covering up most of the night. Therefore, he was never in danger of getting dropped because he was never really caught flush by any of Spence's punches.

However, I expect Pac to open up more and fight back like the true warrior he is and find out for himself just how hard Spence hits.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Naah.. He doesn't have power. Like I said I believe you. No need to change your mind. Pac has no power.

https://goo.gl/images/wiYMkd

He also has powers of recovery too

Comment

https://goo.gl/images/wiYMkd

He also has powers of recovery too
            That's not what I'm agreeing with. What I'm agreeing with you is your theory that Pac has no Power. I concur he has no power at all. Pac can't hurt a fly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              That's not what I'm agreeing with. What I'm agreeing with you is your theory that Pac has no Power. I concur he has no power at all. Pac can't hurt a fly.

The powerful Pacquiao about to deliver another power shot. Guess what happens next?

https://images.app.goo.gl/Xyc6h54wLwm6KDiy9

Comment

• Spence will be in a survival mode once he taste pac power.

Comment

The powerful Pacquiao about to deliver another power shot. Guess what happens next?

https://images.app.goo.gl/Xyc6h54wLwm6KDiy9
                  What I do know if a man with more power fights a man with less power.. The other man retreats and tends to go on survival mode.

But since your theory that Pac has no power, then in close association and correlation to what Algeiri has said about both Pac and Spence power which he has fought both.

Based on your assumption that Pac has no power at all, then we can therefore conclude based on your theory, Pac has more pop than Spence based on a guy who has fought both, which only Means both guys have no power based on your theory. More so, Spence has lesser pop than Pac since Algieri said Pac has more bite on his feather fisted punches.

So based on your theory. They'll both last 12 rounds, since they have no power.

Chris: "I would say Manny is a little bit more shocking, and he can hurt you with a single punch. Erol is not a one punch guy"

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                    Spence will be in a survival mode once he taste pac power.
                    They are not fighting lol, Manny is in survival mode right now lol he wants no part of Spence.

Broner said Manny didnt punch hard at all.
                    Last edited by Roadblock; 03-23-2019, 10:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                      They are not fighting lol, Manny is in survival mode right now lol he wants no part of Spence.

Broner said Manny didnt punch hard at all.
                      lol didn't you see Broner looking at the high heavens and the time when the round was going to end. The guy wanted none of Pac in the ring. He was retreating the whole night. He didn't want to open up and was guarded the whole night. IF he opened up and fired more punches that is enough for Pac to close the night. Broner was there to survive, if you can't even see that. You need to change sport doll.

The fact Broner wasn't throwing much punches is because he tasted Pac's punches. Broner didn't want to open up. Learn the game doll.

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-23-2019, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X