Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if PBC Fighters Start DEMANDING more money, NEW ERA, DAZN is the way?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if PBC Fighters Start DEMANDING more money, NEW ERA, DAZN is the way?

Imagine if DAZN add 10 more marquee names to their platform? We get 1 GREAT card EACH month.

Skipper will be happy.

DAZN's Waddle & Reed type Multi Billionaire Russian investor says, ''ain't no thang but a chicken wang, I gotz you all!'

I gotta hand it to you my man, you do some serious work with your threads. Every time I long in here I see the board flooded with threads you make of pretty much the same topic. You make about three PBC threads a day, now make an Errol Spence hypothetical thread, will say GGG messed up not going to the PBC, talk about DAZN and how they are taking over or people are scared of them etc. Props!

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
      I gotta hand it to you my man, you do some serious work with your threads. Every time I long in here I see the board flooded with threads you make of pretty much the same topic. You make about three PBC threads a day, now make an Errol Spence hypothetical thread, will say GGG messed up not going to the PBC, talk about DAZN and how they are taking over or people are scared of them etc. Props!
      Kevin Iole said we are in a Golden Age of boxing. I agree. Not only do we have some great fighters, but technology and profits are at an even higher rate. Mobile Technology and Streaming has really changed the game. It's basically all adverts age, and there's no stopping it. Blame it on Facebook.

But seriously, Jermall Charlo needs DAZN. It's his calling, and he'll get well paid and provide for his family.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
        Kevin Iole said we are in a Golden Age of boxing. I agree. Not only do we have some great fighters, but technology and profits are at an even higher rate. Mobile Technology and Streaming has really changed the game. It's basically all adverts age, and there's no stopping it. Blame it on Facebook.

But seriously, Jermall Charlo needs DAZN. It's his calling, and he'll get well paid and provide for his family.
        Iole has always been stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post

I mean only the golden age if we get all those great match ups.

And yes, sign me up for Charlo going to DAZN and facing the likes of Canelo/GGG/Andrade/etc.

Comment

Some of you just don’t get it.

Comment

Dazn just doubled their monthly subscription price YESTERDAY

I’d assume to try and cover some of the cash they’ve spent getting AJ , Canelo & Golovkin ( probably have in the neighbourhood of 125-150 mil a year for those 3) Plus all the other fighters purses their paying

I seriously doubt they have the budget to sign another 10 big names

from all reports they have a low subscriber base . If they can’t gain traction and get fans onboard and sign up with Canelo/Golovkin . Then the future probably isn’t to bright for Dazn

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post

I’d assume to try and cover some of the cash they’ve spent getting AJ , Canelo & Golovkin ( probably have in the neighbourhood of 125-150 mil a year for those 3) Plus all the other fighters purses their paying

from all reports they have a low subscriber base . If they can’t gain traction and get fans onboard and sign up with Canelo/Golovkin . Then the future probably isn’t to bright for Dazn
                Those are just marketing tactics to get the yearly subscriptions. Basically for what you’d pay in 5 months NOW is all covered with 1 year.

Where are you getting this low subscriber rate? DAZN doesn’t disclose that info.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Some of you just don’t get it.
                  spoken from someone who really knows. Pot. Kettle. Black.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post

what you mean to say is they lowered their price if u subscribe for the year. Very smart move. So people don’t just subscribe 2 months a year. And even if they did for Canelo fights $40 is about half the cost of one Canelo ppv and u get the whole month of programming.

Comment

Working...
                    X