Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: I Like Real Guys Like Crawford, Not Fakes Like Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crawford is begging for the fight, Arum is begging for the fight and Spence...he's telling the world why he doesn't need to fight Crawford. Fight Crawford and winner face Keith, simple as that.

Instead, the weight bully is fighting a light weight tonight...just say'n

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
      Crawford is begging for the fight, Arum is begging for the fight and Spence...he's telling the world why he doesn't need to fight Crawford. Fight Crawford and winner face Keith, simple as that.

Instead, the weight bully is fighting a light weight tonight...just say'n
      You must not be listening to what Arum has said about the fight. He is all for marinating.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
        Keith also knows Spence is a weight bully middle weight and he's moving on to his real weight at the end of this year.
        You think Spence moves to 154 at the end of the year. Don’t think he’d have a problem getting fights there

Might be his best move if he can’t get fights with any notable WW.

You know Spence will eventually move up it’s not if but just when

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
          I kinda like Keith's 'You better not duck me thun!!' shit, but Spence has a point that it's kinda pretence... a persona if you like. I think Keith's a bit of a fkn hippie at heart and I'm not sure how well that **** matches with the expectations of the boxing world.

yeah he is a ****ing hippie

I like Thurman but I think Spence beats him. Maybe late stoappge.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
            Spence and Crawford are two cowards that seem to be happy they avoided each other while Thurman was inactive.

Thurman is the man in division, until somebody beats him.

I am not even sure Spence and Crawford are better than Ugas.
            Crawford just moved to 147 and is basically Arums only 147fighter...

Nobody in their right mind woulda made that fight with Porter,Garcia,Thurman available for Spence to unify with first.... If it was up to fans their wouldn't be any big fights in boxing!

Crawford/Spence could end up the biggest 147lb fight in decades! Why waste it to satisfy impatient fans

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Spence: I Like Real Guys Like Crawford, Not Fakes Like Thurman

IBF welterweight champion Errol Spence is less than 24 hours away from (...)
              ... This means: "I would fight Thurman next"...

Comment

Funny thing is...Keith the most proven fighter at 147!!! Not his fault he got injured and that guys hate him enough to not believe he was injured in the first place.

Meanwhile Porter blatantly ducked Spence and Crawford still getting clout off what he did at 140!! We still dont even know if Crawford real deal at 147! But u have people thinking guys scared of Crawford???

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
                  IF they both win in their next fight, as expected, they should fight each other next. Make in november.
                  I wish you was right but I don't see that happening. Spence has other options to fight in Porter, Danny Garcia, and Pacquiao so I see him fighting one of them before he fights Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                    Spence and Crawford are two cowards that seem to be happy they avoided each other while Thurman was inactive.

Thurman is the man in division, until somebody beats him.

I am not even sure Spence and Crawford are better than Ugas.
                    😂🤣 You must be smoking that Triple D again,.....

Comment

No problem with the Thurman statement, can't argue. But real warriors like Crawford? Give me a break.

Comment

Working...
                      X