No announcement yet.

Golovkin vs Kamil Szeremeta

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    It's too late to say this. You could have said that when he was fighting British bums like Geale, Macklin, Murray.

Now it's totally acceptable.
    How can you actually call those 3 guys bums lol. Geale was a champ and Murray essentially a champ. Macklin was a solid fighter who fought Martinez Sturm and Heiland but only got dusted once - by GGG.

Comment

If Canelo is next then GGG will fight a lighter touch as a tune up. Not really that hard to understand. GGG has already had a great career so a couple light touches here and there are acceptable and he's done it much less often than most. People try and hate on his resume all the time but it's probably the strongest of the past decade

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        why do losers always play this card...guaranteed compared to golovkin 100 percent of us have done less with our lives here.....we arent comparing ourselves to golovkin or any other top fighter....were here to discuss fighters and their careers...in regards to other fighters....this is always a desperation card played by complete idiots

face it...if true, a fight of this level, is awful for golovkin....and typical....designed to get him back on a KO so everyone thinks hes amazing again and some crazy machine

as others mentioned....canelo came back with a crap fight immediately though....golovkin has been off some time....and he doesnt have alot of time to come back with crap fights to begin with

i honestly feel like if he signed to fight charlie z in a licensed fight most of you would legit defend it somehow

give it a rest...the guy is a good fighter...but hes not what his people and his fans made him out to be...hes not some savior of boxing...some ATG...most signs actually point to him being an overhyped product of a network

fans and his team ran their mouths about how he was gonna kill everyone and he was the best fighter in the world...he got his arse handed to him last time out
        Lol man some people are so threatened by GGG. I have never seen anything like it in boxing. All you have to do is take 10 minutes to look at his amateur and pro successes and see that he is the real deal. Great amateur success, KOd 14 really good to great guys in the pros, all different styles and all in their relative primes. Then had 3 clear wins against Canelo and Jacobs, and 2 of those were not even close at all.

The criticism of GGG's resume is just not really backed up in fact. Just makes the people who say that seem like crazy over the top haters. Hard to take anything they say seriously. If you don't look at what GGG's done in his career and pretty easily acknowledge his greatness, I mean how can anyone take you serious lol. It's obvious. You don't have to like him, but he is and has been great. You guys are so threatened by him that you come on all of his articles and post negative stuff about him lol. It's just wild.

Comment

Ehhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
            Lol man some people are so threatened by GGG. I have never seen anything like it in boxing. All you have to do is take 10 minutes to look at his amateur and pro successes and see that he is the real deal. Great amateur success, KOd 14 really good to great guys in the pros, all different styles and all in their relative primes. Then had 3 clear wins against Canelo and Jacobs, and 2 of those were not even close at all.

The criticism of GGG's resume is just not really backed up in fact. Just makes the people who say that seem like crazy over the top haters. Hard to take anything they say seriously. If you don't look at what GGG's done in his career and pretty easily acknowledge his greatness, I mean how can anyone take you serious lol. It's obvious. You don't have to like him, but he is and has been great. You guys are so threatened by him that you come on all of his articles and post negative stuff about him lol. It's just wild.
            that is done to just about every fighter...the same group that champions golovkin has done this to floyd and ward...and others.....guys who are actually more accmomplished than golovkin

how does golovkin threaten me? im a white male...im not a boxer/prizefighter

he has not been great...he beat up on C/B- level comp for his career and then stepped up and barely won, drew and then lost

his fans and his team ran around talking about how great he was and how he was gonna trash canelo....they ran their mouths for years calling people names and calling other fighters poosies for some of the same stuff golovkin did

no one is threatned by golovkin...thats something youve conjured up in your feeble mind....i dont bash other EE fighters like kov, loma, usyk etc.....golovkin was just a bill of good sold by hbo and his people....hes good...real good...but hes not great

im not impressed when youre beating up curtis stevens who was beaten by D level club fighters like brinkley and primera

golovkin poses no threat to me...hes about to fight another scrub and its pointless

Comment

BoxingIsGreat you gonna answer or what?

Comment

that is done to just about every fighter...the same group that champions golovkin has done this to floyd and ward...and others.....guys who are actually more accmomplished than golovkin

how does golovkin threaten me? im a white male...im not a boxer/prizefighter

he has not been great...he beat up on C/B- level comp for his career and then stepped up and barely won, drew and then lost

his fans and his team ran around talking about how great he was and how he was gonna trash canelo....they ran their mouths for years calling people names and calling other fighters poosies for some of the same stuff golovkin did

no one is threatned by golovkin...thats something youve conjured up in your feeble mind....i dont bash other EE fighters like kov, loma, usyk etc.....golovkin was just a bill of good sold by hbo and his people....hes good...real good...but hes not great

im not impressed when youre beating up curtis stevens who was beaten by D level club fighters like brinkley and primera

golovkin poses no threat to me...hes about to fight another scrub and its pointless
                Oh so you know your critiques aren't valid, you are just doing it as payback lol. Nice. Floyd was objectively great and skilled as a boxer. Ward, not so much. A lot of the criticism of Ward is very valid, and there is some valid criticism of Floyd but he was still probably the best boxer of this generation.

Man I don't really believe much you say so don't really care about this much lol.

When he has all those KOs I guess the only way you can still try and hate on him is to say those guys sucked, when it just isn't the case. I guess Bute sucked too? And Dirrell? If GGG wasn't great at least one of the guys he fought in his career would have had great success against him, and that was just never the case. Anyone scoring those fights fairly knows they were all 8-4 fights, punch stats and just watching them back that up. How did you score them?

Stevens was KOd by Primera when he was 21 then beat him the next fight apparently. He beat Boone and lost to Dirrell by UD. The Brinkley loss wasn't good but it was at 168. The Stevens that faced GGG was at his best weight, in his prime, and got KOd. Something no one else had done to him. And that win is probably GGG's 10th best win or so lol. But keep trying man, keep hating.
                Last edited by Boxing_1013; 03-11-2019, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
                  If Canelo is next then GGG will fight a lighter touch as a tune up. Not really that hard to understand. GGG has already had a great career so a couple light touches here and there are acceptable and he's done it much less often than most. People try and hate on his resume all the time but it's probably the strongest of the past decade
                  canelo will be fighting jacobs despite having a ggg fight on the horizon... ggg already took a long lay off to come back with a tune up...

Comment

why do losers always play this card...guaranteed compared to golovkin 100 percent of us have done less with our lives here.....we arent comparing ourselves to golovkin or any other top fighter....were here to discuss fighters and their careers...in regards to other fighters....this is always a desperation card played by complete idiots

face it...if true, a fight of this level, is awful for golovkin....and typical....designed to get him back on a KO so everyone thinks hes amazing again and some crazy machine

as others mentioned....canelo came back with a crap fight immediately though....golovkin has been off some time....and he doesnt have alot of time to come back with crap fights to begin with

i honestly feel like if he signed to fight charlie z in a licensed fight most of you would legit defend it somehow

give it a rest...the guy is a good fighter...but hes not what his people and his fans made him out to be...hes not some savior of boxing...some ATG...most signs actually point to him being an overhyped product of a network

fans and his team ran their mouths about how he was gonna kill everyone and he was the best fighter in the world...he got his arse handed to him last time out
                    As a true GGG fan I can’t argue with this post.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                      It's too late to say this. You could have said that when he was fighting British bums like Geale, Macklin, Murray.

Now it's totally acceptable.
                      Macklin and Murray weren't bums and Geale isn't even British.

Comment

Working...
                      X