Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If PAC wins over 2 top WWs this year, is he FOTD again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
    Anyway. Ali is on plenty of lists for 60's. Obviously it's not official, the award I think was only made in the 90's (correct me if im wrong).
    Yeah, the BWAA started it in the 90's.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      To be Fotd you have to do great things consistently for 10 years if you can do, and not for 2 or 3 years. So what foty got to do with anything?
      Floyd never been Fotd so how can he be best of era let alone best of all time
      If that is the case then you have just eliminated Manny from the FOTD conversation for this decade.

He is the best of his era based on record and a win over the guy who is considered the 2nd best of the era by every credible ranking of the fighters from the era. I am not arguing he is the best of all time.

I am not even arguing he is the FOTD. I am saying Manny's win over Thurman doesn't give him a better dceade then Floyd, AJ, Loma, craford , Ward or Usyk (i'd add Canelo but he got popped for PED's).

Comment

I hope pac-thurman happen and if pac win he will be a strong candidate to be a fighter of the decade.

Comment

Working...
        X