This is what caused burnett's back injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is what caused burnett's back injury

Look at that left hook to the body at 12:34

Last edited by DARKSEID; 11-08-2018, 01:23 AM.

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    Look at that left hook to the body at 12:34

Yeah. Well I know those liver shots can have a delayed reaction, man, but I never heard of one dropping a man to his knees 3 minutes later - and coincidentally right on the instant he throws a punch. Dude tore something, man, or possibly a slipped disc or nerve issue.

Was a nice punch though.

Comment

Punches probably contributed to it but it was a bigger injury than that, a couple of punches didn't cause that. He threw a right hand that didn't connect and it screwed his back up bad, looked like it was his lower back and butt that got all twisted up. Some others on here have mentioned that based on his corner's reaction they were aware of the injury or a potential vulnerability.

Who knows, Donaire might have won that fight, he wasn't looking bad at all, but he really doesn't get any credit for that win. Everybody seems to want to point out some early body shots and say that's why it happened to justify Donaire's victory but that's not at all what happened.

You can play back the moment he threw that right and ruined his back, it's clear as day to see. Donaire gets the win, that's the way boxing and the WBSS goes and fair play to him, but he didn't beat Burnett into submission.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
        Yeah. Well I know those liver shots can have a delayed reaction, man, but I never heard of one dropping a man to his knees 3 minutes later - and coincidentally right on the instant he throws a punch. Dude tore something, man, or possibly a slipped disc or nerve issue.

Was a nice punch though.
        He's trolling lol

Comment

Good one darksiders

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
            He's trolling lol
            I had to wonder, man. Difficult to tell round here sometimes..

Comment

Nonito was Landing hard on him it was only a matter of time before Burnett got stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                I had to wonder, man. Difficult to tell round here sometimes..
                Atleast I would hope so lol.

I have him blocked from before but I don't remember ever doing it or who he is to be brutally honest, but I'm not surprised a person on my block list made this thread.

Comment

Working...
                X