Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do you guys get so down on boxers when they lose???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    well I wont really say jumpship just the hype of lucas was dispelled and danny gained new respect and new fans its how that works.
    If you were a dire hard Matty fan and you stopped being one after that fight YOU JUMPED SHIP PERIOD! NO excuses He was on a good run before that beating good guys and he fell short against a brillant danny that night(dispite fighting his ass off)....there was no exposure....he was not undressed...

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
      If you were a dire hard Matty fan and you stopped being one after that fight YOU JUMPED SHIP PERIOD! NO excuses He was on a good run before that beating good guys and he fell short against a brillant danny that night(dispite fighting his ass off)....there was no exposure....he was not undressed...
      well yeah if they stopped being his fans then yes but most from what I recall still were his fans just no longer believed in the boogeyman hype their perception of him because based in reality rather than super power puncher lucas matthysse fantasies.

Comment

Real boxing fans don't discard one of their favorites just like that. Fans do change their mind, however. I consider myself a hardcore who watches really any boxing on TV. I do change my mind on boxers or reevaluate the reasons why I'm a fan. I sometimes even change my critical stand on boxers I do not like much.

The good fans are boxing fans, not fanboys.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          i think he genuinely believes AJ will never lose, he already claimed hes the GOAT

hopefully he doesn't hang himself when the day comes because i enjoy laughing at his posts
          The last post you had NO clue about why Joe Joyce wasn't a sparring partner for Parker to help against Joshua .......

You obviously were AGAIN to stupid to know they themselves are FRIENDS and long time sparring partners ,otherwise you wouldn't have asked a such a stupid question as USUAL .

Without Parker it is YOU with LIMITED relevance on here , are you sure i would hang myself before you ....the KID in his moms basement ?
          Last edited by juggernaut666; 02-22-2018, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            Real boxing fans don't discard one of their favorites just like that. Fans do change their mind, however. I consider myself a hardcore who watches really any boxing on TV. I do change my mind on boxers or reevaluate the reasons why I'm a fan. I sometimes even change my critical stand on boxers I do not like much.

The good fans are boxing fans, not fanboys.
            Great points esp last one.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
              Don't even try that's my advice for what its worth.
              Oh don't worry I'm not....no way am I'm taking that bait....

Comment

If I like a fighter, I like them from here on out unless the fighter starts acting like a diva and making demands and things like that. But even then, I'll still watch them. Often times, when a fighter loses for the first time, they either learn and get better or they never get over it. I like to see a fighter I like lose and then come back stronger. It shows true growth, which is very inspiring.

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
                  Oh don't worry I'm not....no way am I'm taking that bait....
                  LMAO I need to take my own advice more often.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    Nope simple truth ,and thats LIKE mlac no matter what alt you use you are EASILY spotted as a ignorant poster.

Tell me again how 18 fight Izu Ugonoh was EXPOSED , since its the very topic of NEWBS who now watch boxing who claim a sole loss ruins a career , you CASUAL ?
                    “Newb” 🚨VIRGIN ALERT🚨

He got exposed bygetting KTFO by Brezeale😭😭😭 Did I say it ruined his career? No
                    Did it expose his lack of stamina, defence, technique, experience? Yes!
                    He got EXPOSED. Deal with it b*tch.

And you’re the guy who said:
                    “Pro’s can’t compete in the Olympic’s” WRONG😂😂
                    “An ABA champion is classed as a novice” WRONG😂😂
                    And you’re calling me a casual😭😭😭 plus, you can’t even spell KlitSchko! Yes there’s an S in it dumbass😭😭

Speaking of letters enjoy this L😭😭
                    Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                      i think he genuinely believes AJ will never lose, he already claimed hes the GOAT

hopefully he doesn't hang himself when the day comes because i enjoy laughing at his posts
                      He’s just a pathetic excuse of a human being. When AJ loses he actually might top himself, at least less oxygen would be getting wasted though.
                      He genuinely believes I’m this Denium guy, he’s insane😂😂 he constantly mentions me in posts as well, very disturbing😬😬
                      He’s either an obsessive, bitter hater or a confused, deluded fan 🤷*♂️

Comment

Working...
                      X